Is It More Important to You That Your Commercial Airline Pilot Is The Best Pilot Or That They Were Hired For Their Color?

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Call me 'selfish', but my safety is more important than Social Justice / some Racial Quota decision. That means the best pilots should be hired...period. If a Latino, Black, Native American, and / or woman proves to be the better pilot than some white person - or any other person - by all means HIRE THEM. I'm all for it - hiring the best pilot.

United Airlines Announces They Will No Longer Hire the Best Pilots

'United Airlines is taking a bizarre business risk and announcing to the world that it will no longer hire the best pilots available but will instead make sure that 50% of their trainees for flying you around the world will be women and minorities—talent and skill be damned.'

If they limit it to their own induction training process and keep the exact same standards, this isn't as bad as it sounds. I believe this is for the training pipeline that takes private pilots and turns them into airline pilots, not the other pipelines such as taking in former military pilots, pilots from other airlines, or pilots from lesser commercial services.

If they are just doing this at the ENTRY level, and not warping the requirements to get higher passing grades, then this is the way you SHOULD try to improve diversity, at the start, not in the middle or the end.

If they limit it to their own induction training process and keep the exact same standards, this isn't as bad as it sounds. I believe this is for the training pipeline that takes private pilots and turns them into airline pilots, not the other pipelines such as taking in former military pilots, pilots from other airlines, or pilots from lesser commercial services.

If they are just doing this at the ENTRY level, and not warping the requirements to get higher passing grades, then this is the way you SHOULD try to improve diversity, at the start, not in the middle or the end.
Of course they are lowering the requirements for pilots..they are darkies and women -- by nature they are inferior and can't possibly do what white male pilots do...

Name any successful or accomplished darkie or woman pilot.....you can't -- and if you can, that only proves my point anyway

The democrats have declared war on white men....white men had better wake up and begin to defend themselves before its too late...

Call me 'selfish', but my safety is more important than Social Justice / some Racial Quota decision. That means the best pilots should be hired...period. If a Latino, Black, Native American, and / or woman proves to be the better pilot than some white person - or any other person - by all means HIRE THEM. I'm all for it - hiring the best pilot.

United Airlines Announces They Will No Longer Hire the Best Pilots

'United Airlines is taking a bizarre business risk and announcing to the world that it will no longer hire the best pilots available but will instead make sure that 50% of their trainees for flying you around the world will be women and minorities—talent and skill be damned.'

Not to mention homosexuals and trannies. Both of which have extremely high suicide rates. Remember the suicidal guy that crashed that airline into the Alps? We’ll see much more of that.

Every time I get on a plane the pilot sounds like he is from Pakistan....

Of course they are lowering the requirements for pilots..they are darkies and women -- by nature they are inferior and can't possibly do what white male pilots do...

Name any successful or accomplished darkie or woman pilot.....you can't -- and if you can, that only proves my point anyway

And this is what the left uses to attack us. Dude, if they can pass the training, the full training, they can pass the training.

It’s important that the MOST QUALIFIED are hired REGARDLESS of race,religion,gender, etc...

Period

Last edited:

Women pilots will be too busy fixing their make up or gossiping with the navigator guy to fly the plane straight. Fly to Paris but end up in Oslo. Thats the bottom line.

Flying a jet has been a manly pursuit for many centuries and rightly so.

If I'm going down to earth in a flying missile I want to at least know that a disabled, transvestite whose pigment is in the minority was able to pursue their dreams (however short lived, pardon the pun) to become a pilot, regardless of their credentials over another fairer skinned, devil candidate.

It's a sacrifice, I, and many others (usually not the people making these decisions as they fly in private jets) are willing to make...

Women pilots will be too busy fixing their make up or gossiping with the navigator guy to fly the plane straight. Fly to Paris but end up in Oslo. Thats the bottom line.

Flying a jet has been a manly pursuit for many centuries and rightly so.

I'm starting to think you're one of those British provocateurs. You can't possibly believe the B.S you post.

The average man is physically stronger than the average woman ... I get that ... and I get that this was important for pilots back 100 years ago ... today's commercial airplanes that aren't "fly by wire" are going to have hydraulics ... physical strength is no longer a requirement to be a commercial pilot ...

What does or doesn't dangle between one's legs has no bearing on the ability to fly an airplane, any airplane ... why should it be considered when hiring a pilot? ...

Besides ... any Dead Head will tell you Woman is smarter than Man ... in every way ...

Why must there be racial and gender diversity amongst airline pilots? I really want to know.
To bolster the unfortunately false narrative that there is really no difference in intelligence and ability among the races. A lot of people have a lot riding on fooling people about that, somehow. I don't know why.

Delta and United Airlines have joined the Woke culture and it will only get worse from there on now.

The sad thing to me is that when these transvestites and black Jamals and what-not crash these planes full of passengers, the airlines and media and the entire Left will make excuses for them and defend them and continue letting inferior pilots fly ---- because not holding blacks and such to quality tests has been the method of ha-ha "equality" for the last 20 years, at least. If blacks cannot pass the tests, and so often they cannot! the Left's solution is to throw out the tests and just let in anyone black to fill quotas.

The average man is physically stronger than the average woman ... I get that ... and I get that this was important for pilots back 100 years ago ... today's commercial airplanes that aren't "fly by wire" are going to have hydraulics ... physical strength is no longer a requirement to be a commercial pilot ...

What does or doesn't dangle between one's legs has no bearing on the ability to fly an airplane, any airplane ... why should it be considered when hiring a pilot? ...

Besides ... any Dead Head will tell you Woman is smarter than Man ... in every way ...

Was this supposed to answer my question?

Forum List

Back