Man's racism claim fails; So he pre plans his fall in a Walmart to try to get $$

Status
Not open for further replies.

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
A man in a restaurant was offered pumpernikel bread and he sued for racism claiming they called him a "purple ni**er". He never heard of pumpernikel bread....and after dismissal even said the bread is "pretty good too".

He owed money to someone and his lawsuit obviously failed. So....he says he's gonna "try to slip and fall" in a Walmart and get him some $$$$.

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe on his way to "try to slip and fall" at the Walmart he can drive 85mph in a 30mph zone....get pulled...punch a cop....then sue for racial profiling.

He is an example of what 95% of claims of racism are- falsified and/or grossly exaggerating.

A man in a restaurant was offered pumpernikel bread and he sued for racism claiming they called him a "purple ni**er". He never heard of pumpernikel bread....and after dismissal even said the bread is "pretty good too".

He owed money to someone and his lawsuit obviously failed. So....he says he's gonna "try to slip and fall" in a Walmart and get him some $$$$.

Weird, I always thought "Current Events" was for, y'know, actual events rather than jokes. I seem to remember we have a Satire forum here...

He is an example of what 95% of claims of racism are- falsified and/or grossly exaggerating.

Kinda like taking a bad joke off YouTube and trying to sell it as an actual event, huh?

Last edited:
Mod Note: This COULD BE a current event. But all we got is an audio track with some snarky photos.

So the thread will reopen here if the OP (or anyone) can provide any kind of credible link to this "story".
Moderation can't guess if it's humor or news... PM me with a link..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back