Mandatory vaccines for kids in California: no personal or religious exemptions

Can not let go of their hatred, but tat is what a good racist stalker is for.

I see it is still feeding time..

Yes I will feed you under the bridge..

All this because the racist stalker has no proof to back up their comments!
why under the bridge?.....what are you thinking of doing to me big boy?......i am not that way....

Yes you are, you are racist stalker..

But I will continue to throw my bread crumbs to you while you are under that bridge..
is it at least sour dough crumbs?.....how about some ice cream afterwards?.....

Hold on to that anger as you may become emperor one day..

why under the bridge?.....what are you thinking of doing to me big boy?......i am not that way....

But I will continue to throw my bread crumbs to you while you are under that bridge..

you think that was anger?.....you dont want to see me angry,you wont like me when i get angry.....

Wash. woman dies of measles first U.S. death in 12 years www.kirotv.com

A woman died this year from measles, the first death in the US from measles in 12 years. She was vaccinated, by the way, and actually died of pneumonia that they attributed to measles. The woman was messed up in the first place. She had zero immune system and would probably have died of something else if the measles hadn't gotten her first.

You might be surprised after all the fearmongering to discover that measles hardly ever kills anyone. 1 person died of measles in the US during the last dozen years while about 80 died during that time from the MMR vaccine.

Bulllshite

Q: How common was measles in the United States before the vaccine?
A: Before the measles vaccination program started in 1963, we estimate that about 3 to 4 million people got measles each year in the United States. Of those people, 400 to 500 died, 48,000 were hospitalized, and 4,000 developed encephalitis (brain swelling) from measles.
Measles Frequently Asked Questions about Measles in U.S. CDC

you think that was anger?.....you dont want to see me angry,you wont like me when i get angry.....

Yes we know the angry that the racist stalker holds with in, like I said hold on to that anger and you too can become emperor.

A: Before the measles vaccination program started in 1963, we estimate that about 3 to 4 million people got measles each year in the United States. Of those people, 400 to 500 died, 48,000 were hospitalized, and 4,000 developed encephalitis (brain swelling) from measles.

Before 1963, bro.

Exactly 1 US citizen has died from measles in the last 12 years, unless you count a few cases of the extremely rare Subacute sclerosing panencephalitis (SSPE).

Yah, before vaccines, bro.

Again, I call bullshite

You refuted nothing I said, specifically, and I handed you Subacute sclerosing panencephalitis on a platter. Your argument needed a bit of charity.

Let's talk about today. 25 times more people die today from having a vending machine fall on them than from measles. 80 times more people die today from the MMR vaccine than from measles. That's information that, in my opinion, might seem useful to some parents... oh, wait, the government makes parenting decisions now. Never mind.

Yes we know the angry that the racist stalker holds with in, like I said hold on to that anger and you too can become emperor.

Yes we know you can not let go of racist hatred..

Yes we know you can not let go of racist hatred..

creepy-hulk-smiley-emoticon.gif

California Legislature passes mandatory vaccination bill - LA Times

About time. Your child has no constitutional right to threaten mine at school because you are to lazy or too uninformed to know the truth. Keep them home, home school them, or get them vaccinated.

End of story.
Good. One does not have the right to expose the children of other families to another's filth.
The alternative is, if parents object to vaccinating their kids, home school them..Case closed.
Last year, California had a major measles outbreak. The illness was tracked to the kids of illegals who have flooded that State.

That is the answer. A few people can't endanger everyone else because of their religious beliefs. Keep your kids home and home school them.

WTF when did this even become a thing. This is what you get from the right-wing 'science is against us' mentality.

If science is against you then stop using doctors when you are ill. They use a mountain of science to save you.
The anti vaccination thing crosses racial, religious and cultural lines...
Cut the crap

The immensely hysterical new California law even requires flu shots, which have a woeful record of reported effectiveness. Some studies suggest they even increase risk.
Despite a rapidly launched range of studies, investigators in Canada are still unable to say—or to rule out—whether receiving a seasonal flu vaccination in the 2008-09 season made it more likely that Canadians would become ill from 2009 pandemic H1N1 flu.

In a lengthy article published today in Public Library of Science Medicine (PLoSMed), researchers detail the results of four supplementary studies that were launched after an April 2009 school outbreak provided the first signal of an association between seasonal flu shots and pandemic flu illness. The studies, which took in about 2,700 people, found overall that the likelihood of needing medical attention for pandemic flu was 1.4 to 2.5 times greater among people who were vaccinated the previous fall.
New Canadian studies suggest seasonal flu shot increased H1N1 risk CIDRAP

Ridiculous how the flu shot have become standard procedure, practically overnight. People with healthy immune systems don't get the flu. Apparently there are a lot of feeble over-medicated people out there, though, as recent years like 2013 was the worst flu year in a decade (despite all-time vaccination rates).

The flu shot is the most dangerous vaccine if you evaluate it on the basis of compensation for injury, including;
  • Guillain-Barré Syndrome (GBS)
  • Chronic Inflammatory Demyelinating Polyneuropathy (CIDP)
  • Transverse Myelitis (TM)
  • Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
  • Brachial Neuropathy
  • Rhematological injuries
  • Neurological injuries

That's because the flu shot gives you the flu.

I'm never sure if you're being sarcastic or genuine. The flu shot doesn't give you the flu, in my opinion.

Here's my analogy: My anti-bodies are aligned in a base defense. It's like a standard 4-3 defense in football, balanced to respond to both a run or a pass. Now, if I could predict what play the other team was going to run I might run a goal line defense, a nickel, or throw a blitz at them.

And that's what the flu shot attempts to do. It attempts to predict what's coming and basically assign a bunch of your anti-bodies to be ready for what's predicted. The problem is that if you guess wrong, you're actually more vulnerable. You're putting 6 defensive backs out there to stop an off-tackle play.

My analogy doesn't explain the actual science, and wouldn't hold up to a micro-biological critique, but it does illustrate the general truth.

Another basic truth is this. If you get a flu shot from your doctor and have a complication, and then return to that doctor to describe your problem, he has a conflict of interest and is not inclined to blame the vaccine. That would be like an auto mechanic admitting that he messed up your car-- it's not going to happen unless there's irrefutable proof.

TORONTO—A new study sounds a cautionary note for work that is being done to try to develop vaccines to protect against all subtypes of influenza.

The research describes a phenomenon in which vaccination against one strain of flu actually seems to raise the risk of severe infection following exposure to a related but different strain, an effect called vaccine-associated enhanced respiratory disease.

The scientists say it’s not currently known why the effect happens. Nor is it clear that it would be seen in other species — this research was done in piglets — or with the kinds of flu vaccines used to protect people. But they suggest the findings should be considered during the development and assessment of experimental universal flu vaccines.
Study raises red flag for universal flu vaccine Toronto Star

California Legislature passes mandatory vaccination bill - LA Times

About time. Your child has no constitutional right to threaten mine at school because you are to lazy or too uninformed to know the truth. Keep them home, home school them, or get them vaccinated.

End of story.
Good. One does not have the right to expose the children of other families to another's filth.
The alternative is, if parents object to vaccinating their kids, home school them..Case closed.
Last year, California had a major measles outbreak. The illness was tracked to the kids of illegals who have flooded that State.
no it wasnt....it was traced to a tour group from the Philippines who were staying at the motel in Dec at Christmas time...measles are common in the Philippines...

That is the answer. A few people can't endanger everyone else because of their religious beliefs. Keep your kids home and home school them.

WTF when did this even become a thing. This is what you get from the right-wing 'science is against us' mentality.

If science is against you then stop using doctors when you are ill. They use a mountain of science to save you.
The anti vaccination thing crosses racial, religious and cultural lines...
Cut the crap
and here in California some of the biggest backers of the Anti-Vaccination movement are wealthy liberals who live along the coast...

Forced compliance to the will of the state, and the leftists are happy once again.

Forum List

Back