You vaccinated?
UrFuneral.jpg

Then how have we been right about

lockdowns

school closings

Masks

vaccines?

Oh right, you all are the bright ones. Uh huh
Gaslight much? All that happened under Trump, in Republican and Democrat states. US has been open for a year. I go anywhere and do anything. What can’t you do? I went to the shitty movie “Moon Fall” last night after hitting a Persian restaurant with my wife. Then got her drunk and nailed her.

Quit being a puss and open your eyes. They want you to feel oppressed to control you.

You're actually dumb as a fucking stump and pretentious as fuck; the prerequisites for being a liberoidal.
Self assured and smart don’t go well here. Agreed. But at least I’m not a lemming who follows anti-intellectual movement to align witless morons as the tools of the wealthy who control by motivating through fear and hate. I’d rather be pretentious.

Self assured and smart don’t go well here. Agreed. But at least I’m not a lemming who follows anti-intellectual movement to align witless morons as the tools of the wealthy who control by motivating through fear and hate. I’d rather be pretentious.
You're a witless lemming, who has obediently followed every moved goalpoast of the last two years....You make a sack of hammers look magna cum laude.

Gaslight much? All that happened under Trump, in Republican and Democrat states. US has been open for a year. I go anywhere and do anything. What can’t you do? I went to the shitty movie “Moon Fall” last night after hitting a Persian restaurant with my wife. Then got her drunk and nailed her.

Quit being a puss and open your eyes. They want you to feel oppressed to control you.

I have to wear a mask to work 8 hours a day. WORSE, so do my students, some of whom are 5 years old. We are visiting a city next weekend for a family vacation (an event, not my choice) with vaccine passports. So dumb. What is the purpose of these, when anyone CAN and DOES get covid?

You had to be vaccinated to; go to public school, college, military and to travel overseas yet now only one vaccine compels people to revolt, how stupid can one be?

I have to wear a mask to work 8 hours a day. WORSE, so do my students, some of whom are 5 years old. We are visiting a city next weekend for a family vacation (an event, not my choice) with vaccine passports. So dumb. What is the purpose of these, when anyone CAN and DOES get covid?
Why have a job that requires you to do what you don't want to do?

"CNN doc gets DEMOLISHED for claiming the ‘science has changed’ and now mask mandates aren’t needed any longer

Several Democrat states like New Jersey are suddenly preparing to end their mask mandates in about a month or so and now one of CNN’s docs, who has been a major supporter of mask and vaccine mandates, now says the ‘science has changed’ and mask mandates aren’t needed any longer:

The fools are ready to admit what we said from the start.

"CA High School Barricades Maskless Children In Gym, Staffer Turns Down Thermostat To “Freeze Them Out”

1644354044496.png

The students were bare-faced and packed into the Oakdale High School gym. Freshman Nolan Harris was one of them.

“By the end of the day, there was about a hundred kids in there,” he said.

You may recall which party has a history of putting American citizens in concentration camps.....

I know you'd like to be a good little mask-slave.....but....

"Government Investigates Massive Counterfeit N95 Mask Scam

Fake 3M masks were sold in at least five states to hospitals, medical facilities and government agencies.
COLLEEN LONG— Associated Press
02/11/2021 06:52am EST | Updated February 12, 2021

https://facebook.com/share.php?u=ht...aign=share_facebook&ncid=engmodushpmg00000003
https://twitter.com/share?text=Near...d=engmodushpmg00000004&hashtags=&via=HuffPost

WASHINGTON (AP) — Federal authorities are investigating a massive counterfeit N95 mask operation in which fake 3M masks were sold in at least five states to hospitals, medical facilities and government agencies. The foreign-made knockoffs are becoming increasingly difficult to spot and could put health care workers at grave risk for the coronavirus."

New orders for those trained to obey, you know....Democrats.

1. We all know the two reasons they wear the useless masks: they must obey the party, and...
"Are fully vaccinated liberals afraid to remove their masks because they’ll look like Republicans?"
Are fully vaccinated liberals afraid to remove their masks because they'll look like Republicans?

The liberal mask religion continues as left leaning people are afraid to remove the mask in case they might be mistaken for a Republican.
www.bizpacreview.com

2. But wait!!

There's more!!!

Now.....they should fit pantyhose over to keep the mask effective:

"Scientists Find Putting Pantyhose on Your Head Makes Your Mask Safer

After testing seven ways to make masks seal better around the face, researchers found that a pair of hosiery does the trick best."

Face Coverings are a Religious thing, not a health thing.
Leftists with all their fake PC religion are closer to Muslims than anything else. Let them wear masks so I can identify who the idiots are.

"CA High School Barricades Maskless Children In Gym, Staffer Turns Down Thermostat To “Freeze Them Out”

View attachment 598881

The students were bare-faced and packed into the Oakdale High School gym. Freshman Nolan Harris was one of them.

“By the end of the day, there was about a hundred kids in there,” he said.

You may recall which party has a history of putting American citizens in concentration camps.....

Sue the ever living shit out of those DEMNAZI Fascists!

Forum List

Back