Mandated breathalyzers in cars

These will become very popular!
images

Where do you drive your house to when you are drunk ?
I don't drive anywhere drunk

And I don't need Big Brother watching my every move.

I know you serfs on your little island like being treated like 5 year old children but don't think everyone else in the world does.

I arrived back from France in my car a few weeks ago, not sure how long they have had the law but i had to carry a breathalyza kit in the car in case the Police decided to do a stop check.

I arrived back from France in my car a few weeks ago, not sure how long they have had the law but i had to carry a breathalyza kit in the car in case the Police decided to do a stop check.

One more reason not to live in France

I’m fine with the tech being in the car so long as its use would only be required by a court order. I know several individuals who were required to add these devices to their cars due to multiple DII convictions.

It doesn’t scare me since I’m not a drinker and definitely don’t drive on the very rare occasions when I do, no matter how little I’ve had.

I’m fine with the tech being in the car so long as its use would only be required by a court order. I know several individuals who were required to add these devices to their cars due to multiple DII convictions.

It doesn’t scare me since I’m not a drinker and definitely don’t drive on the very rare occasions when I do, no matter how little I’ve had.
It would be useful for people who have had a drink byt were not sure if they were legal.
For example if they had been drinking the night before.

There is a big difference between legally drunk and actually being impaired

They're too cheap to provide their own police with such equipment?

Were people in that country required to carry around their own sets of handcuffs in case police want to arrest them? Or their own nightsticks for police to use on them if they resist?

I haven't read a lot about this, but if it's anything like what is claimed, the shit will really hit the fan when they try to roll it out.

There is a big difference between legally drunk and actually being impaired
There really isnt.. Bus drivers dont drink the night before working.They can be sacked because their reactions are slower and they are impared.
Why do you want to kill people ?.

Nothing worse than meddling busybodies on a mission to "save lives!!!!"

It's no different than the pro-life crap.

We need to bring back Drivers Against Mad Mothers.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back