Mancin and Sinema Have Saved the Democrats From Themselves

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

That goes for free states and blue states.

Okay, so you can have a gun if you are part of a well-regulated militia... sounds reasonable to me.

Just walk down and sign up.

1644403727107.png

The real question is, why do we have a Senate at all, giving equal representation to scarcely populated rectangles in the desert.
lol...ahhh white liberals...the entire purpose of the constitution is to fix the short comings that have existed in previous democracies and the most glaring being the "majority rule" where the will of the winning side can be imposed on the losers[we are not merely a democracy but a "constitutional" democracy for that reason] , the numbers are irrelevant [except that the greater the disparity in numbers = the greater the need for offset], the real problem for the white liberal faction of our government is the constitution and the way it strangles authoritarianism with all its restrictions on their power, the only thing it leaves them with is tears.

Last edited:
lol...ahhh white liberals...the entire purpose of the constitution is to fix the short comings that have existed in previous democracies and the most glaring being the "majority rule" where the will of the winning side can be imposed on the losers[we are a merely a democracy but a "constitutional" democracy for that reason] , the numbers are irrelevant [except that the greater the disparity in numbers = the greater the need for offset], the real problem for the white liberal faction of our government is the constitution and the way it strangles authoritarianism with all its restrictions on their power, the only thing it leaves them with is tears.

Making a point is not just stringing a bunch of words together.

There is really no good reason for a Senate that gives outsized representation to sparsely populated parts of the country.

Okay, so you can have a gun if you are part of a well-regulated militia... sounds reasonable to me.
Should it be against the law for the people to keep and bear arms if they do not belong to a militia?

Just walk down and sign up.
or even better join the NRA, no safer militia on the planet, the alec baldwin lefties are far more dangerous with toy guns and props than the entire NRA and all its massive weaponry put together...

It seems the only parts of the constitution that white liberals seem to agree with are the parts that are not actually in the constitution

Making a point is not just stringing a bunch of words together.
I agree, ya need to sprinkle in some comprehension to bring the point in to view joe

There is really no good reason for a Senate that gives outsized representation to sparsely populated parts of the country.
sure there is, in fact it is what gives minority opinion validity in every instance and prevents authoritarianism [or at least runs interference until the cavalry arrives]...other/previous democracies just allowed majorities to run roughshod over the minority population which made them second class citizens at best

Should it be against the law for the people to keep and bear arms if they do not belong to a militia?

Works for me. Frankly, I can't see a single good reason for an average untrained citizen to own a gun.

sure there is, in fact it is what gives minority opinion validity in every instance and prevents authoritarianism [or at least runs interference until the cavalry arrives]...other/previous democracies just allowed majorities to run roughshod over the minority population which made them second class citizens at best

You are still babbling. besides the fact that most democracies work a lot better than ours, without something as clunky as a Senate, there's really no good reason to give extra votes to empty spaces.

Works for me. Frankly, I can't see a single good reason for an average untrained citizen to own a gun.
Of course it works for you, the constitution is not a good enough reason for anything that gets in the way of white privilege
You are still babbling.
I'll go slower joe

besides the fact that most democracies work a lot better than ours, without something as clunky as a Senate,
"works better" is a subjective term...Hitlers government worked great for the Germans, except of course for the minorities...if the senate gets in the way of single thought/party rule then the despots would most certainly see it as a clunker

there's really no good reason to give extra votes to empty spaces.
explains why lefties don't vote with their heads

Frankenienstein writes:

"explains why lefties don't vote with their heads"

aaa94973b6e6e32fd3637c1cc57421785cc8105dc37c217d0a03c7c81c06b44c_1.jpg

Very true.

That can easily be remedied. Gun ranges, gun safety classes, weapon reaction training. Not hard to make these things freely available to prospective gun owners. In fact, I would support making it a prerequisite for owning one.

Last edited:
That can easily be remedied. Gun ranges, gun safety classes, weapon reaction training. Not hard to make these things freely available to prospective gun owners. In fact, I would support making it a prerequisite for owning one.

But, but, but, that's not what the Founding Slave Rapists had in mind!

What is your definition of an ideal democracy? Oh wait, it wouldn't be a democracy, now would it?

One person, one vote. This isn't complicated, Twinky.

Except people deserve representation in this country, no matter where they live within its borders.

You are aware the 14th Amendment is a thing right?

A person in Wyoming should get one vote.
A person in California should get one vote.

Giving voters in Wyoming more voting power than people in California is just dumb.

"works better" is a subjective term...Hitlers government worked great for the Germans, except of course for the minorities...if the senate gets in the way of single thought/party rule then the despots would most certainly see it as a clunker

Germany wasn't a "democracy" until after WWII. You had a monarchy followed by a military dictatorship followed by a Nazi dictatorship.

That's not democracy.

It should be slow...

It shouldn't be sclerotic.
China isn't moving slow. That's why they're going to be running the world before long. They're halfway through a project before we can even agree on which way is up.

It's 2022. The future moves quickly and we need a government that's a little better at getting shit done. China isn't going to slow down and wait for us. They'll blow right by and take control.

True. However, the filibuster is just one of the most obvious areas where the government via the constitution and it's silence has proven to be not equipped for the modern world. Anywhere where the constitution is silent, politicians nowadays take advantage (See Pelosi's hesitancy to send the article of impeachment to the Senate--see the Senate refusing to do it's job on Garland's SCOTUS nomination).

Pretty hard to even watch a movie anymore. Boring as fuk and I fall asleep with their WOKE garbage, Nobody wants to be lectured at movies. That would be like every movie you go to that they tell you that you must believe in Jesus.People don't want anything shoved down their throat. To me the left is being like the Chrisitans and forcing things into people. ONly difference is the Christians didn't enforce an injection of Jesus. So the left as gone way far with their scam

China isn't moving slow. That's why they're going to be running the world before long. They're halfway through a project before we can even agree on which way is up.

I think the ship has already sailed on that one. The whole business plan we live under is bad though. Getting rid of the filibuster is one thing...does that guarantee any sort of progress is going to be made? It also acts as a rubber stamp for regressive policies. Half of the government right now thinks we don't need a tax increase...that the government can continue to operate as if the costs of goods and services it consumes never rise.

Forum List

Back