Manchin regrets deal he cut to vote for Inflation Reduction Act, blasts Biden in scathing op-ed for ignoring debt crisis: "Political malpractice"

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
In the op-ed, headlined, "Biden’s Inflation Reduction Act Betrayal," Manchin argued the Biden administration is "determined to violate and subvert the law to advance a partisan agenda that ignores both energy and fiscal security."

Manchin wrote the administration was ignoring the Inflation Reduction Act's support for fossil energy and attempting to redefine "domestic energy" in order to increase "clean energy spending."

Do you agree like I Do with Sen Manchin?

In the op-ed, headlined, "Biden’s Inflation Reduction Act Betrayal," Manchin argued the Biden administration is "determined to violate and subvert the law to advance a partisan agenda that ignores both energy and fiscal security."

Manchin wrote the administration was ignoring the Inflation Reduction Act's support for fossil energy and attempting to redefine "domestic energy" in order to increase "clean energy spending."

Wow. Just wow.

Another guy who wants his cake and eat it too. Will he survive another election?

He wants to run for President so bad he can taste it. He knows he ain't getting re-elected to the Senate in 2024. No matter what conservative policies he spouts.

Mansion is so sorry for selling the country and the economy down the river that he is still a democrat

Maybe if he cries hard enough the voters will forgive him and vote for him again.

everyone told that imbecile they'd buttafooko him....lol.......libs would whore their disabled grannies for anything

Forum List

Back