If like gasoline, diesel and natural gas prices now, you'll really love them if the Inflation Reduction Act passes.

Do you?

Because, to be honest, I fond that is rarely the case.
most left wingers are dolts
they are easy to manipulate with fear
man-made climate change is a great example of that
man-made climate change is a weak hypothesis, it is not a scientific fact
that is a reality

that is a reality
I'll bet you're the smartest kid in the whole 5th grade, but you're wrong this time.

One of the things that make man made climate change such a crazy cult is that they refuse to accept any that there are scientists who have legitimate doubts about man-made climate change.
The climate change cult even tries to censor the internet about opposing scientific points of view.
Why have all of the climate change predictions not come true?
The problem seems to be that Left Wingers are idiots
Anyway, it's a fun to use the issue to rub the left wing crackpot's noses in their ignorance.
climatechangecultitsareknuttslmaosdskjdhskjh.jpg
climatechangecultjshjfjkfshfhf.jpg
climatechangecultkffkfkfkf.jpg
climatechangecultlmaokkjsfhskjdfh.jpg
climatechangedoomsdaycultlolloladhakjdhakjdhakdh.jpg
climatechangefoolslolsjaksdhaksdj.jpg
climatechangeknuttsloldfhksjhsk.JPG
climatedksks.jpg
climatefjmjfjjdjdjhggg.jpg
climatejfjhffjjjdjdjd.jpg
climatekjsdfhksjdfhk.JPG
climatekjsdfksjdfhksfhhj.jpg
climatekjsdkjfhsf.jpg
climatekvlkvjjjjf.jpg
climateqpalzmalksjdhfg.jpeg

that is a reality
And you have just shown that you do not know what scientific 'hypothesis' and scientific 'fact' are.

So much for reality...

You are not a lemming ? everyone at Johns Hopkins is a lemming ? Is that short hand for, you’re proud of being ignorant. No there is not plenty of CLIMATE SCIENTIST IN RELATED FIELD that feel that way. Johns Hopkins alone has hundreds under their employment whose. consensus appears on their website. Now multiply that by 3400 and there’s no one left but but idiots paid by Fix News to pretend they read a book.

So admit it, you feel you‘re smarter then every university, country and major corporation in the world.

Just name one, only one institution among them that agrees with you….just one.

And how much are they being paid by the govt to do climate change research? If they don't sing the right tune, the gravy train dries up. Follow the freaking money.

Where in TX? I can't find it for that, and gas futures are at $2.85 and that doesn't include State and Federal taxes.

Thanks for catching that. I was going by an older site that is no longer accurate. The current price is about 30 cents more than I said, and in Houston. I never mentioned how much of the price was for taxes, but since you mentioned them, if you disregard the 20 cent state tax, and the 18.5 cent federal tax, it is lower than the previously stated 2.85.
1661622574320.png

Thanks for catching that. I was going by an older site that is no longer accurate. The current price is about 30 cents more than I said, and in Houston. I never mentioned how much of the price was for taxes, but since you mentioned them, if you disregard the 20 cent state tax, and the 18.5 cent federal tax, it is lower than the previously stated 2.85.
View attachment 687932

The HEB in Magnolia is currently at $3.07 and Kroger is at $3.09. That's still well above the $2.85 you claimed. There's a Quick Trip at I45 and Wilson road in Conroe that's probably right at $3.00, they're usually 10-12 cents below HEB.

The HEB in Magnolia is currently at $3.07 and Kroger is at $3.09. That's still well above the $2.85 you claimed. There's a Quick Trip at I45 and Wilson road in Conroe that's probably right at $3.00, they're usually 10-12 cents below HEB.

That's a long way from above $5.00 where it was just a couple of months ago. Thanks Joe.

That's a long way from above $5.00 where it was just a couple of months ago. Thanks Joe.

I never paid above $5, if memory serves the highest it got here was $4.75 to $4.80, and xiden didn't have a damn thing to do with it. With his high inflation people are driving less so demand has fallen. Many are choosing food and utilities over optional trips in their cars.

I never paid above $5, if memory serves the highest it got here was $4.75 to $4.80, and xiden didn't have a damn thing to do with it. With his high inflation people are driving less so demand has fallen. Many are choosing food and utilities over optional trips in their cars.

He had just as much control over the price drop as he had on the price increase.

And how much are they being paid by the govt to do climate change research? If they don't sing the right tune, the gravy train dries up. Follow the freaking money.

Well, you obviously don‘t read . Wow, does that men only the poor people know that CC is fake news ? Follow the money. A trite phrase that means nothing. Follow the science, illiterate.

Well, you obviously don‘t read . Wow, does that men only the poor people know that CC is fake news ? Follow the money. A trite phrase that means nothing. Follow the science, illiterate.

Answer the questions or STFU.

So, prices at the pump are dropping and market value remains high; the best of both worlds.

Is it? Natural gas where most of our electrical energy comes from has more than tripled and has held pretty much steady for the last year. Diesel is still in the upper $4.00 range. That effects the price you pay in the stores. And with this new sham bill, it will just add to production costs of all energy, which translates to higher prices on everything you buy. Inflation reduction my ass.

Forum List

Back