Manchin, Murkowski Call On Congress To Reauthorize Voting Rights Act

At least one republican wants to ensure democracy in the United States.

Unfortunately I don't believe there will be 10 republicans to vote to end the republican non stop filibuster to get this much needed legislation passed and signed into law.

And before you trump people start screaming about ID, undocumented people and fraud, don't waste your time. If any replies include those lies I will stop reading your post.

Passing this kind of bullshit will assure one party control. Clearly not good, not for a Republic. It will destroy this country. That is the goal of the Democratic party.
This is a lie.

Safeguarding the right to vote benefits the Republic.

Unfortunately I don't believe there will be 10 republicans to vote to end the republican non stop filibuster to get this much needed legislation passed and signed into law.

And before you trump people start screaming about ID, undocumented people and fraud, don't waste your time. If any replies include those lies I will stop reading your post.

Passing this kind of bullshit will assure one party control. Clearly not good, not for a Republic. It will destroy this country. That is the goal of the Democratic party.
You mean allowing people to vote would "ensure a Democratic Party government"? That must terrify you...those people must be STOPPED from voting!
Lemming Lesh supports one party rule

This is a lie.

You are a joke. Next.

ID
Undocumented
Fraud

:dance:

Lemming Lesh supports one party rule
I support the right to vote...for every legal voter.

Go fuck yourself
How do you determine they are “legal voters” without a legal ID?

Answer that one, Lemming Lesh.
You can't register without a legal ID.

Fuck off.
Not exactly. I am registered because I live in the town and bought the house so I needed an ID to buy the house but to vote per se. Lemming Lesh don’t say on this board that you would not say to my face.

You mean allowing people to vote would "ensure a Democratic Party government"? That must terrify you...those people must be STOPPED from voting!
They've actually said as much out loud.

"a Republican attorney tried to defend his state's GOP-imposed voting restrictions by saying they're necessary to help defeat Democrats."

How will the Voting Rights Act "assure one party control"?

Are you saying that the only way Republicans can win is by supressing voters?
If you mean "suppressing" all illegal votes that certainly helps.
And where would democrats be without their illegal votes?

Democrats have a real tradition of using corrupted language to promote their
illegal immoral schemes. This "suppressing" voters stuff is just more of the same bullshit.

Safeguarding the right to vote LEGALLY benefits the Republic.

Why does America lag behind the rest of the developed world in requiring an ID to vote?
Must be because that's the way democrats like it.
ID is not the issue.

Republicans are REMOVING voters from rolls, curtailing voting hours and days, refusing to allow anyone to provide WATER to voters in line.

Get real

ID is not the issue.

Republicans are REMOVING voters from rolls, curtailing voting hours and days, refusing to allow anyone to provide WATER to voters in line.

Get real
Yes. Republicans are removing people from voting rolls who have been dead/inactive/moved for years.
It must piss you off to see the opportunity to vote illegally being taken away. Sorry.

And "anyone" is not being kept from giving water to people waiting to vote. Only party affiliated people
are being brought into line with laws about that sort of thing long on the books.
Educate yourself, fool. Joe Biden Botches the Georgia Voting Law | National Review

You are just a font of misinformation, aren't you. Joe Depends lies again.

That is the very sad truth. The Party of Dwight D. Eisenhower, Bill Miller, Barry Goldwater and Hugh Scott no longer exists.

Forum List

Back