Man with sword attacks Trump supporters - another democrat

These pos are gonna keep on doing this until they start getting shot to death.

FL Man Attacks Trump Supporters With Cane Sword

Peaceful Florida citizens holding Trump signs were minding their own business in Dunnellon, Fla., last Thursday when a man rushed at them with a cane sword.

Police arrested 49-year-old James L. Whitehurst II and charged him with 10 counts of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon and one count of disorderly conduct, the Ocala Star Banner reported.

Victims reportedly told police that Whitehurst had approached them during their peaceful assembly with what was described as a cane sword. The assailant allegedly pointed the sword in their faces and made threatening statements, holding the blade 6 inches from their faces.

Whitehurst confessed to having removed the sword from its holder and pointing it at the Trump supporters. He told police he meant no harm by the threatening action.

It certainly wasn't a Trump supporter who did this.
This sounds like a lie to me. Not even a trumper would be so stupid as to let somebody stick a sword within 6 inches of their face. Anybody that dumb wold deserve their trip to the emergency room.

People deserve to get stabbed? Are you retarded?
Heck no you idiot! If you approach me with sword and threatening manor you will probably be shot until you cease to be a threat. Florida supports my carry permit. What is wrong with Floridians?

Many are from New York where their Rights have been taken from them for so long they have forgotten they had them.
Yes, I understand to an extent, but Florida has nutballs almost as bad as what I have heard and read of California. If you are going to leave a place like New York to retire to the good life in warm sunny Florida, you need to leave your victim-hood and repression behind or the good life may be a short life.

Yes, I understand to an extent, but Florida has nutballs almost as bad as what I have heard and read of California. If you are going to leave a place like New York to retire to the good life in warm sunny Florida, you need to leave your victim-hood and repression behind or the good life may be a short life.

Don't bother coming to South Florida.
It's been over run by New Yorkers and people from NewJersey. Packed like a freaking sardine can and hatred every where. Wait, just like NY and NJ.
They're squeezing condos and apartments onto every last remaining patch of unpaved land like there's no tomorrow.

Just like they were there, the drivers are downright deadly and respect NOONE and no traffic laws. Police choppers only get to come down for fueling they're up so much.
Dems and Progs ran in mass from the hell holes they created to what WAS a Republican state and are now voting for the exact same people and policies in Florida that killed their homes. Won't be long.

Florida is well on it's way to becoming the latest victim of Leftist infestation. Quicly becoming a shithole like LA and SanFran. Homeless people everywhere. I came home a few weeks ago and found one sleeping in my yard. No lie.

It's been over run by New Yorkers and people from NewJersey. Packed like a freaking sardine can and hatred every where. Wait, just like NY and NJ.
They're squeezing condos and apartments onto every last remaining patch of unpaved land like there's no tomorrow.

Just like they were there, the drivers are downright deadly and respect NOONE and no traffic laws. Police choppers only get to come down for fueling they're up so much.
Dems and Progs ran in mass from the hell holes they created to what WAS a Republican state and are now voting for the exact same people and policies in Florida that killed their homes. Won't be long.

Florida is well on it's way to becoming the latest victim of Leftist infestation. Quicly becoming a shithole like LA and SanFran. Homeless people everywhere. I came home a few weeks ago and found one sleeping in my yard. No lie.
That sounds sad. In general, I like Florida and vacation there for a week or more yearly, up in the pan handle. Would like to see the Keys, but haven't gotten around to it, yet.

These pos are gonna keep on doing this until they start getting shot to death.

Peaceful Florida citizens holding Trump signs were minding their own business in Dunnellon, Fla., last Thursday when a man rushed at them with a cane sword.

Police arrested 49-year-old James L. Whitehurst II and charged him with 10 counts of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon and one count of disorderly conduct, the Ocala Star Banner reported.

Victims reportedly told police that Whitehurst had approached them during their peaceful assembly with what was described as a cane sword. The assailant allegedly pointed the sword in their faces and made threatening statements, holding the blade 6 inches from their faces.

Whitehurst confessed to having removed the sword from its holder and pointing it at the Trump supporters. He told police he meant no harm by the threatening action.

It certainly wasn't a Trump supporter who did this.

A couple of years in Raiford should get his TDS cured and get him back on the straight and narrow. LOL
I bet he gets off easy.
You bet he gets off easy in Florida? I think life without parole would be a good deal for this particular creepo.

That sounds sad. In general, I like Florida and vacation there for a week or more yearly, up in the pan handle. Would like to see the Keys, but haven't gotten around to it, yet.
You'd be well advised to go down to the keys while they still have a highway connecting the keys. It's beautiful down there except for hurricane season. And there's a butterfly garden east of Tampa, halfway to Florida's east coast. They have the nicest things and places to go in the Sunshine State.

The places going to the dumps fastest are....naturally....the Blue strongholds (Jax, Broward and Palm Beach counties)

The areas where the fleeing Dems and progs have NOT yet settled are still somewhat ok (for now).

Don't forget the Keys were devastated by Hurricane Irma in 2017 and is still recovering.
Hurricane Irma one year later: What the Florida Keys looked like then, and now | Video

The keys are under new management and are undergoing changes. it's not the quaint, laid back fun place it used to be. It's like the "Fun Police" have moved in . I think the fantasy fest crowd has erased the innocence and history of the keys and transformed it into more of a dirty haven for low life and gay pride. If you've never been, you may not notice the difference. If you went decades ago, it's a different place now. But no different than what's happening across the nation.
ie...SanFrancisco etc

Last edited:
tenor.gif

~S~

The places going to the dumps fastest are....naturally....the Blue strongholds (Jax, Broward and Palm Beach counties)

The areas where the fleeing Dems and progs have NOT yet settled are still somewhat ok (for now).

Don't forget the Keys were devastated by Hurricane Irma in 2017 and is still recovering.
Hurricane Irma one year later: What the Florida Keys looked like then, and now | Video

The keys are under new management and are undergoing changes. it's not the quaint, laid back fun place it used to be. It's like the "Fun Police" have moved in . I think the fantasy fest crowd has erased the innocence and history of the keys and transformed it into more of a dirty haven for low life and gay pride. If you've never been, you may not notice the difference. If you went decades ago, it's a different place now. But no different than what's happening across the nation.
ie...SanFrancisco etc
Places we go in the pan handle (Port St Joe area) are still pretty screwed up also, although the amount of reconstruction is amazing. The only way to get to the state park on Cape San Blas is walk, kayak or hire a boat. It is a long hike from where the cape was cut in two, to the dunes closer to the end.

Safety in numbers...we are setting up a Trump re elect booth at our farmers market Saturday...normally we have four people there from now on we are doubling the number and for the first time we will be using surveillance cameras in our booth...

I am thinking you should be armed....lots of thugs pay no attention to security cameras.

Safety in numbers...we are setting up a Trump re elect booth at our farmers market Saturday...normally we have four people there from now on we are doubling the number and for the first time we will be using surveillance cameras in our booth...

I am thinking you should be armed....lots of thugs pay no attention to security cameras.
I was outvoted....

Forum List

Back