Here's to the farmers

th

*****HAPPY SMILE*****

:)

HERES TO THE FARMERS AND THAT'S ALL I GOTTA SAY!

They do more for you American DEMOCRATIC SCUM than you pigs ever give them credit for!!

My father is a cattle rancher and my uncle a dairy Farmer.

Both Democrats, btw.

They do more for you American DEMOCRATIC SCUM than you pigs ever give them credit for!!

Both Democrats, btw.

Some Democrats never prejudged people for being Republicans in the days of civility. And farmers tend to be loyal, but they change slowly when they realize their party has turned on them by opposing all good things President Trump has done for farmers and will continue to support those hard-working folks, whether or not he gets their votes. And they may not catch on until the press stops the constant lying and obfuscates the good the President does for the American people, whoever they may be.

Both Democrats, btw.

Some Democrats never prejudged people for being Republicans in the days of civility. And farmers tend to be loyal, but they change slowly when they realize their party has turned on them by opposing all good things President Trump has done for farmers and will continue to support those hard-working folks, whether or not he gets their votes. And they may not catch on until the press stops the constant lying and obfuscates the good the President does for the American people, whoever they may be.

So, do you actually know any farmers?

Both Democrats, btw.

When my husband retired, he bought us my dream place on a horse farmstead out in the country. Unfortunately, health issues precluded him from learning and farming, and he died 6 years later of his unfortunate health issues.

Yes, I know some farmers. They're some of the best people on God's green earth.

Both Democrats, btw.

When my husband retired, he bought us my dream place on a horse farmstead out in the country. Unfortunately, health issues precluded him from learning and farming, and he died 6 years later of his unfortunate health issues.

Real farmers or retirees who want to play farmer?

Both Democrats, btw.

Real farmers or retirees who want to play farmer?

Decide for yourself: GAO launches investigation into Trump aid for farmers

Farming is way over rated according to Bloomberg. He think that to grow food all you have to do is put a hole in the ground, stick a seed in it and then water it now and then. Then the can of food magically appears on the shelf of the grocery store. It doesn't take much grey matter to grow the food and get it in the kitchen for Bloomberg's private chef to prepare, does it?

Democrats hate farmers, cops, soldiers, the middle class and the border. They have become dependent on people who want things for nothing. I blame our colleges for creating this slovenly attitude in our youth. God forbid if they ever elect their hero, Bernie.

Forum List

Back