Man Who Was Inside Capitol for 20 Minutes on Jan. 6 Commits Suicide in Jail, No Violent Charges

It doesn't, as they are two separate incidences. Just like the stolen TV, it doesn't give the system the right to mistreat prisoners and credible allegations should be investigated.

His story began when he believed and acted on the lies of President Trumpyberra when they tried to steal the 2020 election didn't it?
These 2 posts are back to back.……

And everyone, well all the normal's, around him told him to his face that he'd lost and there was no evidence of a wide spread multi state fraud.

So you lied then?

The biggest fraud was procedural fraud, like you did in Pennsylvania and Georgia, where you illegally altered election laws to facilitate massive fraud.

You stole 2020 and nothing will change that. But what you did was ruled unconstitutional in Pennsylvania, Georgia and 10 other states have now passed election integrity laws which block the open ballot box stuffing scheme you used to defraud 2020.

You pulled it off, but it was a one time thing.

Maybe Quid Pro can declare that "Elections destroy our democracy" and keep November from happening? No doubt Fauci and the boys in China are cooking up a new variant to unleash. Still the chance of you Nazis repeating 2020 is virtually zero.

Dinesh D’Souza reimburses a friend $1,000 for a campaign contribution in a local race - Obama throws him in jail.

Mark Zuckerberg spends $220,000,000 to buy a presidential election - no harm no foul.

Government of the Oligarchs, by the Oligarchs, for the Oligarchs. Heil Soros.

Another sad victim. Blood on the hands of Donald and the Neo-GOP who enables his lies that led to that man taking his own life.
The blood is on your hands for falsely imprisoning people for over two years without a trial and right to legal counsel or having bond set.
Freaking Nazi Bastards all of you.

The Neo-GOP continues to peddle their absurdities in their ultimate quest to get their Qult to commit atrocities.
How many more lives will the Big Lie take?

Please, Stop the Squeal!
You Nazis still hold 600 political prisoners without trial a year and half after the Reichstag Fire, on the hopes that your Gestapo can still beat confessions out of them.

You openly assault those who dare question the most corrupt election in American history.

You are already committing atrocities, to your absolute delight.

How did Hitler get away with the holocaust? To the wild cheers of people like you.

The Neo-GOP continues to peddle their absurdities in their ultimate quest to get their Qult to commit atrocities.
How many more lives will the Big Lie take?

Please, Stop the Squeal!
"Qult"?

Oh, how clever!

:auiqs.jpg:

Go back and finish second grade and then try again to have real conversation with adults.

If the Trumpyberra hadn't lied to try and stay in power, the man never would have walked into the Capitol during a riot now would he? Allegations of prisoner abuse should be investigated.

Ever if that was all true, that does not justify his treatment.

This is a very, very serious matter.

He was waved in. No violent charges. Inside for 20 minutes, mostly taking video. It was Perna who called the FBI to tell him that was him in a picture.

Never even had a parking ticket. America is no more under Brandon.

Coverage on Tucker

Aunt of Perna

View attachment 658422

Damn.
He shouda went to the Billy Strings concert instead

The reality is that these people are being held so that the Gestapo (formerly FBI) can torture confessions from them.

Straight out of Nazi Germany.

Yep. Someone said some shit about this guy being "cherry picked".

We have no reason to believe that his story is not the norm.

I doubt that very much.

Look BlindBoo (and lefties in general), the game you're playing is very dangerous. I've been trying to tell you. Show you, in so many words

Here's what I want you to know: I will protect my children. At all costs. You can probably tell by now, I consider children to be off limits - for politics, protests, or any other kind of tomfoolery.

In real life, Scruffy is a friendly little doggie, he's practically a pussycat. He'll come right up to you and lick your hand.

But if you threaten Scruffy's kids, he's going to get real mean real fast. Scruffy has fangs, and they'll come out.

So, I try to make you understand, that I don't care about Donald Trump. You guys can argue about him all you want, I'm just not interested, one way or the other.

What I care about, is my family. Which includes, putting food on the table, gas in the tank, and sending the kids to college.

And, when a bunch of screaming lefties start threatening my children because of something that happened thousands of miles away, THAT I get concerned about.

What happens in DC is DC's business, we can argue about it all we want but at the end of the day the Committee will do whatever it does, regardless of what we say or how we feel about it.

But what happens to MY kids in MY back yard is MY business. And that I care about.

I would like you partisans to have a thought for the parents and children of America.

It's not all about your partisan gladiator match. As near as I can tell, most Americans are considering that particular aspect of our politics to be a real time threat.

Seriously, I try to show you exactly where the boundaries are. I'm being honest and public about it. Notice that I don't complain about the arson and the looting, I only complain about the endangerment of children.

Have a heart, lefties. Don't go there.

If you go there anyway, you're going to be in much worse trouble than you already are. At this point you're just being booted out of office. If you don't take the hint, other things might happen.
A parent can only protect a child from their own actions so much once they've grown to adulthood.

But in reality my position that the former President's Big Lie about the 2020 election was responsible for this poor soul going into the Capitol that day is not about the children.

A parent can only protect a child from their own actions so much once they've grown to adulthood.

But in reality my position that the former President's Big Lie about the 2020 election was responsible for this poor soul going into the Capitol that day is not about the children.

Nothing justifies his treatment afterwards.

This is literal government oppression. A political prisoner has died in prison, thanks to Biden and his administration's abuse.

That is the America you people are building.

That's where you're wrong.

It's ALL about the children.

Read the first sentence of our Constitution. What does it say?

More TDS.....
1655385145154.png

Yeah, I mean your Reich throwing him in the gulag for a year and half with no charges or hope of ever having a day in court had nothing to do with it. He backed Emanuel Goldstien, and you made him SUFFER - Seig Heil.

So you’re fine if a guy gets busted with minimum weight of pot in his pocket, is put in jail, and is mistreated so much so that he kills himself? You’re response would be fuck him he shouldn’t have had that pot in his pocket.

It weird that you hate a politician so much that someone else who likes him dies and your like. Good, duck that mother fucker. He deserves it for supporting guy I do t like.
As I said before those are two separate incidences.

It was the Trumpyberra who called him to DC.

Forum List

Back