Man Who Was Inside Capitol for 20 Minutes on Jan. 6 Commits Suicide in Jail, No Violent Charges

He was waved in. No violent charges. Inside for 20 minutes, mostly taking video. It was Perna who called the FBI to tell him that was him in a picture.

Never even had a parking ticket. America is no more under Brandon.

Coverage on Tucker

Aunt of Perna

View attachment 658422

Suicide is not the answer.

Homicide might be, though. :p

The Neo-GOP continues to peddle their absurdities in their ultimate quest to get their Qult to commit atrocities.
How many more lives will the Big Lie take?

Please, Stop the Squeal!
Someone dying in jail because they were mistreated and unjustly detained is the fault of those mistreating him and detain8ng him. Isnt it?

Assuming that’s true how does that excuse the FBI and DC jail?

Can the justice system mistreat a prisoner and then say well if you hadn’t stolen that TV you wouldn’t be in this predicamen?
It doesn't, as they are two separate incidences. Just like the stolen TV, it doesn't give the system the right to mistreat prisoners and credible allegations should be investigated.

Someone dying in jail because they were mistreated and unjustly detained is the fault of those mistreating him and detain8ng him. Isnt it?
His story began when he believed and acted on the lies of President Trumpyberra when they tried to steal the 2020 election didn't it?

Five cops who battled these Magarats on that horrible day committed suicide and these Trumpers didn't give a shit.

But THIS creep commits suicide and they're apoplectic

His story began when he believed and acted on the lies of President Trumpyberra when they tried to steal the 2020 election didn't it?
I doubt that very much.

Look BlindBoo (and lefties in general), the game you're playing is very dangerous. I've been trying to tell you. Show you, in so many words

Here's what I want you to know: I will protect my children. At all costs. You can probably tell by now, I consider children to be off limits - for politics, protests, or any other kind of tomfoolery.

In real life, Scruffy is a friendly little doggie, he's practically a pussycat. He'll come right up to you and lick your hand.

But if you threaten Scruffy's kids, he's going to get real mean real fast. Scruffy has fangs, and they'll come out.

So, I try to make you understand, that I don't care about Donald Trump. You guys can argue about him all you want, I'm just not interested, one way or the other.

What I care about, is my family. Which includes, putting food on the table, gas in the tank, and sending the kids to college.

And, when a bunch of screaming lefties start threatening my children because of something that happened thousands of miles away, THAT I get concerned about.

What happens in DC is DC's business, we can argue about it all we want but at the end of the day the Committee will do whatever it does, regardless of what we say or how we feel about it.

But what happens to MY kids in MY back yard is MY business. And that I care about.

I would like you partisans to have a thought for the parents and children of America.

It's not all about your partisan gladiator match. As near as I can tell, most Americans are considering that particular aspect of our politics to be a real time threat.

Seriously, I try to show you exactly where the boundaries are. I'm being honest and public about it. Notice that I don't complain about the arson and the looting, I only complain about the endangerment of children.

Have a heart, lefties. Don't go there.

If you go there anyway, you're going to be in much worse trouble than you already are. At this point you're just being booted out of office. If you don't take the hint, other things might happen.

He was waved in. No violent charges. Inside for 20 minutes, mostly taking video. It was Perna who called the FBI to tell him that was him in a picture.

Coverage on Tucker

Aunt of Perna

View attachment 658422

Clearly this shows how the Jan 6 insurrection was a dastardly liberal plot to frame Donald Trump, and now Hillary Clinton is picking them off before they can talk.

Coverage on Tucker

Aunt of Perna

View attachment 658422

This is a crime

They should of hung em all on Jan 6 ...

Sorry bout that,

1. Why did this guy who forgot to bring a gun to the so-called insurrection end up in a jail cell with no charges?
2. That demands an investigation, and those responsible need to be jailed.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:

Coverage on Tucker

Aunt of Perna

View attachment 658422

Where's Justice?

Democrats play for keeps while Republicans play with themselves

Coverage on Tucker

Aunt of Perna

View attachment 658422

Cool. :113:

If the Trumpyberra hadn't lied to try and stay in power, the man never would have walked into the Capitol during a riot now would he? Allegations of prisoner abuse should be investigated.
"Lying" and walking to the capitol arent crimes. Im pretty sure that being isolated in a jail cell for over a year without a court hearing is what caused his suicide. Any suggestion otherwise would be dishonest and a complete waste of everyones time.

Lol I love how you cherry pick this guy out of all the violent morons and try to make this narrative that they are all victims. It’s so dumb.
What "violent morons" are in jail for violence inside the capitol building?

Coverage on Tucker

Aunt of Perna

View attachment 658422

I have no words for what my country has become. No words for this.

Awful. Horrendous. Breathtaking.

So you’re fine if a guy gets busted with minimum weight of pot in his pocket, is put in jail, and is mistreated so much so that he kills himself? You’re response would be fuck him he shouldn’t have had that pot in his pocket.

It weird that you hate a politician so much that someone else who likes him dies and your like. Good, duck that mother fucker. He deserves it for supporting guy I do t like.

Forum List

Back