Man who put his feet on Pelosi's desk loses job, asks for leniency on travel restriction

She ordered lax security that day GFD you. A defenseless girl was murdered you fucking POS scum bag.

All because of TDS you brainless fucktard
Be nice Sloop. You appear to be ruffled.
The f---ing US Capitol was invaded and sacked....cops were beaten and died as a results of it and all the MAGA nuts can say is a poor Insurrectionist that was breaking glass and attempting to kidnap and kill congress people was shot. Give me a break. The crazy twit should have stayed home.

You are a mentally fucked up liar.

The leftists attempts to blow this up into a real attempted coup or insurrection makes you all look very stupid, very crazed and very twisted. The fucking world knows what happened that day but you never stop denying and lying about what actually did.

Amazingly and arrogantly stupid.

I understand y'all ain't got shit to fling at folks on the right, so you've invested in yet another set of lies to describe something that did not happen. But you people have screwed the pooch with so many riots, so much burning, so many instances of reckless criminal acts and yu refuse to discuss this rationally or at all, really.

And no matter what color they are, what ethnicity they are, if they're rich or poor, or repub or democrat...I'm never going to get silly hysterical because some guy put his feet on a desk.
I just heard Pooty explain it in detail........lolol

Ahhhhh....too bad....so sad. Maybe his hero trump can help him out....Hope he doesn't hold his breath....Idiots deserve what idiots ask for.
I loved that patriot. i just wish they could have cornered her somehow and %^%$# the *$#^* out of her %^&#

Pelosi is a piece of shit....too afraid of the radical elements in her own party to condemn them for such things as Jew Hatred.

She has earned everyone's disrespect.
She is the most powerful woman in Congress. So go ahead and whine.
She ordered lax security that day GFD you. A defenseless girl was murdered you fucking POS scum bag.

Who is it, she gave this "order" to?
It is a shame the attackers shoved her through that window, not a willful act, on her own, with cops pointing guns to keep the mob out, if that is what you are saying. Call me stupid, if you like, but if I am unarmed, and you point a gun at me, I will probably go along with your instructions if I cannot immediately take cover with hope to evade. You might be bluffing to scare me into doing what you want, never intending to shoot for noncompliance, but a lot of people know better than to point a gun at somebody in jest. Most people know this. Do what you want, but if they point a gun at you, you should probably go along with whatever they tell you to do. How many times have you thought some dumbass black guy would not have been shot dead if he had just followed instruction of the law enforcement officers with the gun? I think, that if she was planning to be the first of many planning to breach that door. Assuming they would not really shoot to protect the House of Representative when the hoard was at the last door, coming in, was a tactical error on the part of her and those with her, letting her go first.
Now you know. Would you go first, unarmed into the gun? I don't think so. You know better now.
I support every single one of them 400 patriots protesting your GD fraud which is soon coming.

I wish they have would have been armed to the hilt hunting traitors, looting, murdering, and burning

Just like Lafayette square you old fucking pos
There is no "GD fraud coming soon". If you think trump is coming back in August, that would make you a moron. You guy tried the fraud idea. The facts and the courts would not buy off on it, back when it was being looked into and brought to court. Even when you had official lawyers for that party, they would not charge it in court, so it was only attempted fraud on trumper's part. I don't mind, knowing I am dealing with radical trumpers as times. Most of us, don't mind buy stuff from them or seeing them at the liquor store, but that doesn't mean were going to let you do away with representative government, just because you lost an election and are crazy depressed, sad. You are just going to have to get over it. If you have decent medical insurance, try to get into a therapy session, one that does not include drugs. You've probably already tried that enough.

Ahhhhh....too bad....so sad. Maybe his hero trump can help him out....Hope he doesn't hold his breath....Idiots deserve what idiots ask for.
I loved that patriot. i just wish they could have cornered her somehow and %^%$# the *$#^* out of her %^&#

Pelosi is a piece of shit....too afraid of the radical elements in her own party to condemn them for such things as Jew Hatred.

It is a shame the attackers shoved her through that window, not a willful act, on her own, with cops pointing guns to keep the mob out, if that is what you are saying. Call me stupid, if you like, but if I am unarmed, and you point a gun at me, I will probably go along with your instructions if I cannot immediately take cover with hope to evade. You might be bluffing to scare me into doing what you want, never intending to shoot for noncompliance, but a lot of people know better than to point a gun at somebody in jest. Most people know this. Do what you want, but if they point a gun at you, you should probably go along with whatever they tell you to do. How many times have you thought some dumbass black guy would not have been shot dead if he had just followed instruction of the law enforcement officers with the gun? I think, that if she was planning to be the first of many planning to breach that door. Assuming they would not really shoot to protect the House of Representative when the hoard was at the last door, coming in, was a tactical error on the part of her and those with her, letting her go first.
Now you know. Would you go first, unarmed into the gun? I don't think so. You know better now.
I support every single one of them 400 patriots protesting your GD fraud which is soon coming.

I wish they have would have been armed to the hilt hunting traitors, looting, murdering, and burning

There is no "GD fraud coming soon". If you think trump is coming back in August, that would make you a moron. You guy tried the fraud idea. The facts and the courts would not buy off on it, back when it was being looked into and brought to court. Even when you had official lawyers for that party, they would not charge it in court, so it was only attempted fraud on trumper's part. I don't mind, knowing I am dealing with radical trumpers as times. Most of us, don't mind buy stuff from them or seeing them at the liquor store, but that doesn't mean were going to let you do away with representative government, just because you lost an election and are crazy depressed, sad. You are just going to have to get over it. If you have decent medical insurance, try to get into a therapy session, one that does not include drugs. You've probably already tried that enough.
Pretty upset and worried, huh?

Nah, those trumper Q idiots don't stand a chance.

The Q idiots and what they say comes from the Left. They make it up and claim it is Q. Trumpers are just Americans who saw massive and obvious fraud and will not rest until it is proven. You do not have to like it.

The Negroes and Communists spend six months murdering, looting, burning and destroying and not a damn thing is done to any of them and this guy losses his job?

This country sucks because of the Left Wing assholes in it.

The Q idiots and what they say comes from the Left. They make it up and claim it is Q. Trumpers are just Americans who saw massive and obvious fraud and will not rest until it is proven. You do not have to like it.
I can't help laughing at it, though. Lots of Q conspiracy theories have been very popular with the right. You are probably going to have a hard time convincing anybody, of them being a left wing group, but have fun! :auiqs.jpg:

I can't help laughing at it, though. Lots of Q conspiracy theories have been very popular with the right. You are probably going to have a hard time convincing anybody, of them being a left wing group, but have fun! :auiqs.jpg:
Convincing people the Left manufactures anti-American propaganda is already done.

Be nice Sloop. You appear to be ruffled.
The f---ing US Capitol was invaded and sacked....cops were beaten and died as a results of it and all the MAGA nuts can say is a poor Insurrectionist that was breaking glass and attempting to kidnap and kill congress people was shot. Give me a break. The crazy twit should have stayed home.

The only person killed that day was Ashley Babbitt.....try sticking to the truth boyo.

"MASSIVE AND OBVIOUS FRAUD" Take it to courts dude!....wait....they did over 60 times and looked like the idiots that they are. GROW A BRAIN!

"MASSIVE AND OBVIOUS FRAUD" Take it to courts dude!....wait....they did over 60 times and looked like the idiots that they are. GROW A BRAIN!
The courts refused to hear it, for the millionth time, you dumb POS.

So now Ashli Babbett, the veteran who served for 14 years with the U.S. Air Force in their Security Forces, is a girl, no longer a woman? Was she in pigtails as well?

One of my classmates in one of my digital forensics classes is an ATF agent. She told us that if we ever planned on committing a crime, not to take our phones with us as it would tell on us.

I guess no one told these idiots it's not a good idea to take photos of yourself or have your friends taking them of you engaging in criminal activity and then post the photos on the internet.

Last edited:

So by the 'storm', they apparently meant losing their jobs and pleading for leniency?

xjdjndndnd.png

ggaggzghshha.jpg

Get it straight. A terrorist was snuffed out, you fucking POS scum bag.

Alright everybody. We all know we don't mean any of the shit we're saying.

I don't even know how I got scammed and baited in this shit

adios

What does someone so dumb to let his emotions encourage him to go into the capital over a lousy political issue? Sorry but nobody with 2 brain cells rebels.

Feet on desk is an insurrection crime and he should have been crept up on and shot in the hwad
Lib 101

Forum List

Back