Man who put his feet on Pelosi's desk loses job, asks for leniency on travel restriction

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

Ahhhhh....too bad....so sad. Maybe his hero trump can help him out....Hope he doesn't hold his breath....Idiots deserve what idiots ask for.

Ahhhhh....too bad....so sad. Maybe his hero trump can help him out....Hope he doesn't hold his breath....Idiots deserve what idiots ask for.
I loved that patriot. i just wish they could have cornered her somehow and %^%$# the *$#^* out of her %^&#

Pelosi is a piece of shit....too afraid of the radical elements in her own party to condemn them for such things as Jew Hatred.

She has earned everyone's disrespect.

I loved that patriot. i just wish they could have cornered her somehow and %^%$# the *$#^* out of her %^&#

Pelosi is a piece of shit....too afraid of the radical elements in her own party to condemn them for such things as Jew Hatred.

She is the most powerful woman in Congress. So go ahead and whine.

She ordered lax security that day GFD you. A defenseless girl was murdered you fucking POS scum bag.

All because of TDS you brainless fucktard

It appears that the man has not been convicted of a crime yet but the judge is already in the punishment phase

Oh the horror! Thinking feet on desk is worse than murdering shop owners.....only in the libber mind.

She ordered lax security that day GFD you. A defenseless girl was murdered you fucking POS scum bag.

Be nice Sloop. You appear to be ruffled.
Well everyday we see more disaster unfold from this guy and these fools here not admitting their wrong about everything.

Talking to them like Patton slapping that coward is all they now.

If I'm nice no one apprecites it......lolol

The f---ing US Capitol was invaded and sacked....cops were beaten and died as a results of it and all the MAGA nuts can say is a poor Insurrectionist that was breaking glass and attempting to kidnap and kill congress people was shot. Give me a break. The crazy twit should have stayed home.

Who is it, she gave this "order" to?
It is a shame the attackers shoved her through that window, not a willful act, on her own, with cops pointing guns to keep the mob out, if that is what you are saying. Call me stupid, if you like, but if I am unarmed, and you point a gun at me, I will probably go along with your instructions if I cannot immediately take cover with hope to evade. You might be bluffing to scare me into doing what you want, never intending to shoot for noncompliance, but a lot of people know better than to point a gun at somebody in jest. Most people know this. Do what you want, but if they point a gun at you, you should probably go along with whatever they tell you to do. How many times have you thought some dumbass black guy would not have been shot dead if he had just followed instruction of the law enforcement officers with the gun? I think, that if she was planning to be the first of many planning to breach that door. Assuming they would not really shoot to protect the House of Representative when the hoard was at the last door, coming in, was a tactical error on the part of her and those with her, letting her go first.
Now you know. Would you go first, unarmed into the gun? I don't think so. You know better now.

Who is it, she gave this "order" to?
It is a shame the attackers shoved her through that window, not a willful act, on her own, with cops pointing guns to keep the mob out, if that is what you are saying. Call me stupid, if you like, but if I am unarmed, and you point a gun at me, I will probably go along with your instructions if I cannot immediately take cover with hope to evade. You might be bluffing to scare me into doing what you want, never intending to shoot for noncompliance, but a lot of people know better than to point a gun at somebody in jest. Most people know this. Do what you want, but if they point a gun at you, you should probably go along with whatever they tell you to do. How many times have you thought some dumbass black guy would not have been shot dead if he had just followed instruction of the law enforcement officers with the gun? I think, that if she was planning to be the first of many planning to breach that door. Assuming they would not really shoot to protect the House of Representative when the hoard was at the last door, coming in, was a tactical error on the part of her and those with her, letting her go first.
Now you know. Would you go first, unarmed into the gun? I don't think so. You know better now.
I support every single one of them 400 patriots protesting your GD fraud which is soon coming.

I wish they have would have been armed to the hilt hunting traitors, looting, murdering, and burning

Just like Lafayette square you old fucking pos

The f---ing US Capitol was invaded and sacked....cops were beaten and died as a results of it and all the MAGA nuts can say is a poor Insurrectionist that was breaking glass and attempting to kidnap and kill congress people was shot. Give me a break. The crazy twit should have stayed home.
The only cops who died from force were the ones in your monkeypeople riots of the summer. Everyone know the policeman on Jan 6 was NOT assaulted you moron. You lying loons are totally braindead.

The only cops who died from force were the ones in your monkeypeople riots of the summer. Everyone know the policeman on Jan 6 was NOT assaulted you moron. You lying loons are totally braindead.
These people are so GD disgusting. Their TDS has caused so much damage even to themselves and their dreaded offspring. So stupid they cut their thimble dicks off

Turns out it was a set up to help distract from the fraud. All of this will come out just like the massive fraud.

But wait, here’s the interesting thing. Person 2 and person 3 were organizers of the riot. The government knows who they are, but they have not charged them. Why is that? You know why. They were all certainly working for the FBI. So FBI operatives were organizing the attack on the capital.

On January 6th. According to documents. And those two are not alone. In all, they said they were upwards of 20 unindicted coconspirators all playing roles in the conspiracy who have not been charged for virtually the exact same activities.

Turns out it was a set up to help distract from the fraud. All of this will come out just like the massive fraud.

But wait, here’s the interesting thing. Person 2 and person 3 were organizers of the riot. The government knows who they are, but they have not charged them. Why is that? You know why. They were all certainly working for the FBI. So FBI operatives were organizing the attack on the capital.

On January 6th. According to documents. And those two are not alone. In all, they said they were upwards of 20 unindicted coconspirators all playing roles in the conspiracy who have not been charged for virtually the exact same activities.

There is a 1000 hrs of tape they are hiding.

This was planned, organized, and fufilled...............The parents don't even know the dirty cop who shot their daughter.................The Chauvin of the capirtal police

There was no attempts to kidnap or kill anyone liar.

There is a 1000 hrs of tape they are hiding.

This was planned, organized, and fufilled...............The parents don't even know the dirty cop who shot their daughter.................The Chauvin of the capirtal police
I heard 14,000 hours. Their daughter was not shot, she was murdered to intimidate others. It is what fascists do.

There was no attempts to kidnap or kill anyone liar.
It is an example of the final stages of TDS. Such brain matter deterioration and hysterical behavior

You are a mentally fucked up liar.

The leftists attempts to blow this up into a real attempted coup or insurrection makes you all look very stupid, very crazed and very twisted. The fucking world knows what happened that day but you never stop denying and lying about what actually did.

Amazingly and arrogantly stupid.

I understand y'all ain't got shit to fling at folks on the right, so you've invested in yet another set of lies to describe something that did not happen. But you people have screwed the pooch with so many riots, so much burning, so many instances of reckless criminal acts and yu refuse to discuss this rationally or at all, really.

And no matter what color they are, what ethnicity they are, if they're rich or poor, or repub or democrat...I'm never going to get silly hysterical because some guy put his feet on a desk.

New Topics

Forum List

Back