If There Was An Insurrection, Shouldn't There Be Charges For Insurrection?

We see this run non stop on the Fake News MSM .... Insurrection, Insurrection, Insurrection ......

That's all we see on CNN, MSNBC, etc ....

Out of the 400 and something arrest that are claimed .....

Has anyone been charged with insurrection?

Not that I can find.
When they find out the election was one big hoax and scam, then you can call it an Insurrection because it surely will be.

Those people were right to protest that day and do what they did. Just like the Lafayette riots....Right libturds????

Anyone burn a GD building down you worthless scum bag pieces of dog shit

It makes me want to fly this flag:

73914.jpg

Oh, wait. I just committed treason. o_O

Calling them "insurrectionists" and "seditionists" is just hyperbole. Its all federal supremacists know; without it, they wouldnt have anything to say.
There was no insurrection.

It's more fabricated Bullshit from the Federal Government.
But we can at least agree that if anything bad happened at the Capitol, BLM and Antifa were mostly behind it...

We see this run non stop on the Fake News MSM .... Insurrection, Insurrection, Insurrection ......

Not that I can find.
What has saved them from insurrection charges was that it was such a spectacular hillbilly failure by the cult morons.

Lefties staged the Jan. 6 swarming of the Capitol to take attention away from the year of burning, looting and murdering they were responsible for. The Capitol break in was mild compared to all the summer riots by antifa and BLM.

Not that I can find.
What has saved them from insurrection charges was that it was such a spectacular hillbilly failure by the cult morons.

Yo're either stupid or an asshole.

Seriously?

No one was charged with insurrection because... they did it wrong?

That's exactly what happens when crooks get caught and prosecuted- they did it wrong so they got caught.

So. As long as I do a crappy job of robbing a bank, I'll not face charges, right?

How can you possibly have lived this long when you are this stupid?

Lefties staged the Jan. 6 swarming of the Capitol to take attention away from the year of burning, looting and murdering they were responsible for. The Capitol break in was mild compared to all the summer riots by antifa and BLM
Nobody is stupid enough to believe that. Not buying your attention-starved act.

Pretty much, yep. Poorly planned and an abject failure. Had they better planned and succeeded in stopping the peaceful transition of power, yes, they would have caught insurrection charges.

I really cant dumb this down any further for you lobotomized hillbillies.

Pretty much, yep. Poorly planned and an abject failure. Had they better planned and succeeded in stopping the peaceful transition of power, yes, they would have caught insurrection charges.

I really cant dumb this down any further for you lobotomized hillbillies.
Whatever you have to tell your cultist ass :itsok:

Forum List

Back