Zone1 Man Who Made George Floyd Joke Makes Public Apology

F7B058C1-ED2E-47C2-8955-39535AD1B741.jpeg

The problem with society are a-holes like you guys. You are the first to whine about something being unfair to whitey even as it isn't and yet you find it OK to make jokes about a man who was murdered. And don't come to me with that white bs about Floyd dying of an overdose.

The problem with society are a-holes like you guys. You are the first to whine about something being unfair to whitey even as it isn't and yet you find it OK to make jokes about a man who was murdered. And don't come to me with that white bs about Floyd dying of an overdose.
Was it unfair that a black criminal thug just murdered two white police officers and a white paramedic? These victims were fine, contributing members of society, and their killer a violent offender with a record.

Unfair? yes or no.

If they hadn’t convicted derek chauvin, there would have been mob violence across the country. Look at the violence and destruction they did after Floyd died. It would have been 10x that if chauvin hadn’t been convicted.

He was brought to heel by the Black community, as it should be.

Do we see any comedians joking about the Holocaust?

Why/why not?

Tremendous point my brother. They can't answer it.

He was brought to heel by the Black community, as it should be.

Do we see any comedians joking about the Holocaust?

Why/why not?
When cops march 6 million innocent, law-abiding blacks into gas chambers, then we’ll talk. Until then, your comparison is disgusting.

Can somebody please tell me why this was deemed necessary? I can't even begin to think of what's all wrong with the world today. :rolleyes:

Because he lost half his black audience. They have a belief that George Floyd was an innocent victim and nothing's gonna change that perception

Forum List

Back