Man Who Has Issues with FBI Identified

The only subpoena that was issued was complied with, and it was his lawyer that said she was told to give them anything they wanted during the June meeting with the FBI.

This thread is about the ultimate Trump follower, who believed all the BS that comes out of Trumpism and now he is dead. He was a veteran who was taken over by the cult of Trump. He felt it was his duty to go kill FBI agents. He listened to those on Truth Social and felt it was time to take up arms.
You are a Trump cult member. You are complicit in the death of the veteran because you reinforce the lies that he believed and ended up dead.
Your words have consequences as do all of the Trump cult members.

Poor little ignorant commie. If someone is relaying an event they personally witnessed, that's called an eye witness. A hearsay witness is relaying an event someone else told them about, that they didn't personally witness.

So you’re of the opinion that the vast majority of Cassidy Hutchinson’s testimony was not hearsay since she was a first hand witness for almost all of it.

Either way, Trump had too secret documents hauled out of his closet this week.

The justice department, you dumbass.
That doesn’t seem likely given the DoJ got a search warrant and they’d only do that if it wasn’t being complied with.

How did you determine that the DoJ thought he complied? They’ve not said anything about it.

That doesn’t seem likely given the DoJ got a search warrant and they’d only do that if it wasn’t being complied with.

How did you determine that the DoJ thought he complied? They’ve not said anything about it.
Marener, I did not mean to call you a dumbass, I apologize. I was conflating things OK Texas was saying with your post. I do think OK Texas is a dumbass but not you.
I was a dumbass for accidently calling you a dumbass.
My point was the DOJ would not have issued the search warrant if they felt the subpoenas were complied with. They are the ultimate arbiter in the case. I think I am correct but not positive.

This thread is about the ultimate Trump follower, who believed all the BS that comes out of Trumpism and now he is dead. He was a veteran who was taken over by the cult of Trump. He felt it was his duty to go kill FBI agents. He listened to those on Truth Social and felt it was time to take up arms.
You are a Trump cult member. You are complicit in the death of the veteran because you reinforce the lies that he believed and ended up dead.
Your words have consequences as do all of the Trump cult members.

Blah, blah, blah. The dude was obviously a mentally disturbed individual. The problems with the FBI are at the top, not the rank and file. That has been clearly demonstrated over the last 6 years. Wray had an opportunity to hold people accountable for lying to a FISA court 4 times and other misconduct but hasn't done a damn thing. The whole of the upper echelon of the agency needs to go and integrity restored.

So you’re of the opinion that the vast majority of Cassidy Hutchinson’s testimony was not hearsay since she was a first hand witness for almost all of it.

Either way, Trump had too secret documents hauled out of his closet this week.

You keep making these claims with nothing to substantiate them.

BTW, you might want to learn the uses of "too" and "two". Ignorant fucking commie.

Blah, blah, blah. The dude was obviously a mentally disturbed individual. The problems with the FBI are at the top, not the rank and file. That has been clearly demonstrated over the last 6 years. Wray had an opportunity to hold people accountable for lying to a FISA court 4 times and other misconduct but hasn't done a damn thing. The whole of the upper echelon of the agency needs to go and integrity restored.

A Trump supporter talking about integrity. Take a hard look at yourself.

You keep making these claims with nothing to substantiate them.

BTW, you might want to learn the uses of "too" and "two". Ignorant fucking commie.

You need to keep up with the times. The FBI took TS/SCI documents from Trump’s closet Monday.

Trump has some explaining to do. Not Garland.

You need to keep up with the times. The FBI took TS/SCI documents from Trump’s closet Monday.

Trump has some explaining to do. Not Garland.

And how many of those document were declassified long ago?

Actually it's on the DOJ to prove it wasn't. The president has unfettered declassification authority.

It has Top Secret written on the top of the page.

Shouldn’t be too hard to prove it was top secret.

ROFLMFAO, "was", (past tense) being the operative word.

As long as the headers were on those pages when they were pulled out of his closet, it won’t be hard to convince a jury they were classified.

Forum List

Back