Man Who Has Issues with FBI Identified

Affidavits are protected at this time to preserve the case and protect the accused

You don’t believe in that?

Yeah, ignore Trump had told his team to give them anything they wanted, when the FBI was there in June. Also Garland lied his ass off yesterday about them using the least intrusive methods, a subpoena would have fit that, not a raid. And don't give me any shit that they thought he might destroy what they were looking for, because they waited two days to serve the warrant. This raid was a phycological operation intended to send a message to all opposition to you commiecrats.

Not moving a damn thing, there would be no warrant without the affidavit/s. You can't know why the warrant was issued without them. And considering the Trump team has been totally cooperative to this point, this raid appeared to be pure political theater designed to effect the next presidential election. Of course that's exactly what you fucking commies want.

Trump, apparently, has not cooperated. He failed to turn documents over. He ignored discovery demands. You trained monkeys are pathetic.

To the actual topic:
In the minutes after an armed man in body armor tried to breach an FBI field office in Cincinnati, an account with the suspect’s name, Ricky Shiffer, posted to former president Donald Trump’s social network, Truth Social: “If you don’t hear from me, it is true I tried attacking the F.B.I.”

The Shiffer account appeared to be one of Truth Social’s most prolific posters, writing 374 messages there in the past eight days — mostly to echo Trump’s lies about election fraud and, in the hours after FBI agents searched Trump’s Florida home, calling for all-out war. “Be ready to kill the enemy,” Shiffer had posted on Tuesday. “Kill [the FBI] on sight.”

Shiffer was killed Thursday in a shootout, police said, and the Truth Social account has since been taken down. But the calls for pro-Trump violence are still a common presence online — including on Truth Social, where the top “trending topics” Friday morning were “#FBIcorruption” and “DefundTheFBI.”

Yeah, ignore Trump had told his team to give them anything they wanted, when the FBI was there in June. Also Garland lied his ass off yesterday about them using the least intrusive methods, a subpoena would have fit that, not a raid. And don't give me any shit that they thought he might destroy what they were looking for, because they waited two days to serve the warrant. This raid was a phycological operation intended to send a message to all opposition to you commiecrats.

If it was a psychological operation they would have paraded Trump out in his underwear instead of waiting until he was out of state

To the actual topic:
In the minutes after an armed man in body armor tried to breach an FBI field office in Cincinnati, an account with the suspect’s name, Ricky Shiffer, posted to former president Donald Trump’s social network, Truth Social: “If you don’t hear from me, it is true I tried attacking the F.B.I.”

The Shiffer account appeared to be one of Truth Social’s most prolific posters, writing 374 messages there in the past eight days — mostly to echo Trump’s lies about election fraud and, in the hours after FBI agents searched Trump’s Florida home, calling for all-out war. “Be ready to kill the enemy,” Shiffer had posted on Tuesday. “Kill [the FBI] on sight.”

Shiffer was killed Thursday in a shootout, police said, and the Truth Social account has since been taken down. But the calls for pro-Trump violence are still a common presence online — including on Truth Social, where the top “trending topics” Friday morning were “#FBIcorruption” and “DefundTheFBI.”
The guy was a Trump follower who had drank the Kool Aid and was willing to act on Trumps behalf

The sick part is Republicans have kept up their anti-FBI fascist rhetoric rather than try to cool things down

Who said that Trump told his team to give them anything they wanted?

Are you sure there wasn’t already a subpoena?

Who said that Trump told his team to give them anything they wanted?

Are you sure there wasn’t already a subpoena?

The only subpoena that was issued was complied with, and it was his lawyer that said she was told to give them anything they wanted during the June meeting with the FBI.

The only subpoena that was issued was complied with, and it was his lawyer that said she was told to give them anything they wanted during the June meeting with the FBI.

I guess we are going to stick with hearsay, then. Crazy how that goes back and forth with being okay. Was his lawyer under oath when she said this?

Also, who determined the subpoena was complied with?

I guess we are going to stick with hearsay, then. Crazy how that goes back and forth with being okay. Was his lawyer under oath when she said this?

Kinda illogical if 15 more boxes were recovered the other day

Kinda illogical if 15 more boxes were recovered the other day
They’re going to pull the “they didn’t ask for it” despite having no clue if it’s true or not.

But it has to be true because Trump has to be innocent. Trump has to be innocent for the DoJ to be evil.

The DoJ has to be evil. If the DoJ isn’t evil, there are too many downstream consequences to their world.

A first hand account is not hearsay, you need to get yourself a dictionary.

A first hand account is not hearsay, you need to get yourself a dictionary.

It’s hearsay. Bobb telling us that Trump said something is hearsay. It’s no different than when Hutchinson testified before the Jan 6th committee about her first hand account of what people like Mark Meadows told her. That was likewise labeled as hearsay.

But this is different.

So Bobb wasn’t under oath and under no obligation to be truthful.

And still trying to figure out how anyone determined that Trump complied with the subpoena. If they find one classified document there, isn’t it proof that he didn’t?

So you ARE a trump fan.

We knew that already

And oh yea...suck my flaccid dick bitch
"And oh yea...suck my flaccid dick bitch"
So you're a tough guy? At least when responding to women?
You've proven countless times over that you're an idiot but now you've proven that you're a gutless piece of shit too.

It’s hearsay. Bobb telling us that Trump said something is hearsay. It’s no different than when Hutchinson testified before the Jan 6th committee about her first hand account of what people like Mark Meadows told her. That was likewise labeled as hearsay.

But this is different.

So Bobb wasn’t under oath and under no obligation to be truthful.

And still trying to figure out how anyone determined that Trump complied with the subpoena. If they find one classified document there, isn’t it proof that he didn’t?

Poor little ignorant commie. If someone is relaying an event they personally witnessed, that's called an eye witness. A hearsay witness is relaying an event someone else told them about, that they didn't personally witness.

1660332430090.png

The justice department, you dumbass.

Forum List

Back