Man Who Has Issues with FBI Identified

Only if the jury is as ignorant as you.

I mean, you’re trying to convince a jury that the thing with a big bold top secret label isn’t actually top secret.

Who they going to believe? You or their eyes?

I mean, you’re trying to convince a jury that the thing with a big bold top secret label isn’t actually top secret.

Who they going to believe? You or their eyes?

There are billions if not trillions of government documents with those headers that have since been declassified. Do you seriously think they go back and white them all out? You obviously have no experience with classified documents. But hey, feel free to keep swallowing the crap the LSM keeps feeding ya.

There are billions if not trillions of government documents with those headers that have since been declassified. Do you seriously think they go back and white them all out? You obviously have no experience with classified documents. But hey, feel free to keep swallowing the crap the LSM keeps feeding ya.

Declassified documents are identified as declassified.

These weren’t.

Some are, not all. They don't always make it to every copy.

Like I said. Good luck convincing a jury documents that were labeled clearly labeled at the highest level of classification wasn’t actually classified without any other proof.

Like I said. Good luck convincing a jury documents that were labeled clearly labeled at the highest level of classification wasn’t actually classified without any other proof.

Damn that would be simple, all Trump would need to say is he declassified them before leaving office. The prosecution would have to prove he didn't. Good luck with that.

Damn that would be simple, all Trump would need to say is he declassified them before leaving office. The prosecution would have to prove he didn't. Good luck with that.

How is he going to prove he declassified them? They don’t look declassified.

Appearances can be deceiving. And like I said, the burden of proof is on the prosecution, if it ever comes to that.

The proof is that the documents are clearly labeled.

Regardless of classification, they’re government property.

But they’re not declassified. We will never see what’s in them. If they were declassified, they’d be public.

The proof is that the documents are clearly labeled.

Regardless of classification, they’re government property.

But they’re not declassified. We will never see what’s in them. If they were declassified, they’d be public.

*****************TOP SECRET/SCI*******************
You're like a damn dog chasing its tail. Of course no one will ever know because I classified this post. ROFLMFAO

You're like a damn dog chasing its tail. Of course no one will ever know because I classified this post. ROFLMFAO

Do you have a point?

The papers were government property. They were classified. The government wanted their property back. Trump refused.

He got raided.

Fuck around. Find out.

Do you have a point?

The papers were government property. They were classified. The government wanted their property back. Trump refused.

He got raided.

Fuck around. Find out.

Prove he refused fucktard. Of course you won't, because you never back up your retarded claims.

Anonymous BS from the commie news network, but if the documents have been declassified the lawyer would be correct.

Whatever you say.

I’m going to take this opportunity to remind you that we don’t know much and most of what we are hearing is coming from Trump.

You can go ahead and believe that dude, but it is likely to make you look stupid for doing so.

Whatever you say.

I’m going to take this opportunity to remind you that we don’t know much and most of what we are hearing is coming from Trump.

You can go ahead and believe that dude, but it is likely to make you look stupid for doing so.

What makes people look stupid is believing every anonymous rumor that comes out of the LSM, just because it confirms your own bias.

What makes people look stupid is believing every anonymous rumor that comes out of the LSM, just because it confirms your own bias.

The LSM (whatever that is) said there was classified information that had been recovered.

Lo and behold, they were right.

I don’t have to believe anything from the media to know this is bad for Trump.

Forum List

Back