Man Who Has Issues with FBI Identified

Another crazy with possible links to the Jan. 6 riot was taken down by Ohio State Police for his involvement with the FBI office incident today in Cincinnati.

New York Times...
"Investigators are looking into whether the man who tried to breach the F.B.I.’s field office in Cincinnati on Thursday had ties to extremist groups, including one that participated in the Jan. 6 attack on the Capitol, according to two law enforcement officials familiar with the matter," the newspaper reported. "The suspect, identified by the officials as Ricky Shiffer, 42, seems to have appeared in a video posted on Facebook on Jan. 5, 2021, showing him attending a pro-Trump rally at Black Lives Matter Plaza in Washington the night before the Capitol was stormed."

"The newspaper zeroed in on an unverified Twitter account that follows Donald Trump, Jr. and one other account. In a March 7 tweet, the account said, "I was there" in a discussion about Jan. 6."

"That same day he responded to Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA) by apparently attempting to invoke America's Revolutionary War, but got his history wrong as to the year."

Looks like a RWNJ seeking his moment of fame---all the other RWNJ's will be screaming 'False Flag'...LOL!

Looks like at least 60% of the nation "has issues with the FBI". We're just not gonna go crazy over it and attack FBI offices

Looks like at least 60% of the nation "has issues with the FBI". We're just not gonna go crazy over it and attack FBI offices
Suzie, you can't have it both ways.......

I wonder if this guy blew up, let's say ...a federal building in OK......killing hundreds of people....

Would you be saying....."Well, people had issues with the FBI, so you know......"

Or...let's say someone flew planes into federal buildings, killing a bunch of people....would you say "well, people had issues with the US, so you know"

Why do you keep saying may have -- when we all know once it is confirmed he did -- you will just move the goal posts to something else....because that is what you dic suckers live to do
Let's all play the Biffy drinking game. Every time it says "dic suckers", everybody drink up.

Clearly a nutjob, and expect more of it. A lot of Americans recognize that the FBI has been weaponized and there will be a variety of reactions. States are starting to respond.

Here is the Missouri AG - “The FBI has absolutely no business poking around in the private information of those who have obtained a concealed carry permit in Missouri,” Schmitt said in a statement. “The Second Amendment rights of Missourians will absolutely not be infringed on my watch. I will use the full power of my Office to stop the FBI, which has become relentlessly politicized and has virtually no credibility, from illegally prying around in the personal information of Missouri gun owners.”

And in Florida, State Representative Anthony Sabatini, who is running for Congress, had this to say - “It’s time for us in the Florida Legislature to call an emergency legislative session & amend our laws regarding federal agencies,” Sabatini wrote. “Sever all ties with DOJ immediately. Any FBI agent conducting law enforcement functions outside the purview of our State should be arrested upon sight.”

They aren't talking about releasing the sworn affidavits that were used to get the warrant, Just having the warrant itself really tells you nothing.

Move that Goalpost

If they released the affidavits you will complain that sensitive information was redacted

Rinse/Repeat

3795b3-20100419-oklahoma-city-bombing.jpg

Republican response......."they had it coming...."

We know this is a political hit, and the Democrats are using their hatred for Donald Trump as their #1 reason for trying to now destroy his wife. Nobody messes with a man's family, but the Democrats think nothing of it.

I thought the Federal Bureau of Investigation's Agents signed an oath that they would uphold the Constitution of the United States of America..
4th Amendment text:
View attachment 681013

I love Kudlow's adherence to the Constitution and all it stands for. And he's a financial guy too. Thanks, Mr. Kudlow for your love of the Constitution!

Now, I think you are getting it
The search was done in compliance with the search and seizure requirements of the fourth amendment

Suzie, you can't have it both ways.......

I wonder if this guy blew up, let's say ...a federal building in OK......killing hundreds of people....

Would you be saying....."Well, people had issues with the FBI, so you know......"

Or...let's say someone flew planes into federal buildings, killing a bunch of people....would you say "well, people had issues with the US, so you know"

You added the "So you know".

Dishonesty is just exactly what we expect from Leftists and exactly why we must take the nation back from all of you

Sure, imbecile.... I'm not a Trump fan. In fact all this opens the door for Desantis....well not really, I'm guessing Garland has nothing and Trump will make you cry again
Lol, one more Trump lowest dead few million to go. Sure does pay to be a buddy of Trump. How many in jail nowadays? More to go. Ah good day.

Move that Goalpost

If they released the affidavits you will complain that sensitive information was redacted

Rinse/Repeat

Not moving a damn thing, there would be no warrant without the affidavit/s. You can't know why the warrant was issued without them. And considering the Trump team has been totally cooperative to this point, this raid appeared to be pure political theater designed to effect the next presidential election. Of course that's exactly what you fucking commies want.

Not moving a damn thing, there would be no warrant without the affidavit/s. You can't know why the warrant was issued without them. And considering the Trump team has been totally cooperative to this point, this raid appeared to be pure political theater designed to effect the next presidential election. Of course that's exactly what you fucking commies want.

Affidavits are protected at this time to preserve the case and protect the accused

You don’t believe in that?

At this time there is no evidence they did. Why are you swallowing that BS with no evidence? Oh right, you're just a commie hack.

BTW, red text is reserved for mods.

Trump needs to make the search warrant public. As one of Trump's trained monkeys, you deny anything negative he does. You are a brainwashed idiot.

Forum List

Back