Man Who Has Issues with FBI Identified

okfine

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2019
Gold Coast
Another crazy with possible links to the Jan. 6 riot was taken down by Ohio State Police for his involvement with the FBI office incident today in Cincinnati.

New York Times...
"Investigators are looking into whether the man who tried to breach the F.B.I.’s field office in Cincinnati on Thursday had ties to extremist groups, including one that participated in the Jan. 6 attack on the Capitol, according to two law enforcement officials familiar with the matter," the newspaper reported. "The suspect, identified by the officials as Ricky Shiffer, 42, seems to have appeared in a video posted on Facebook on Jan. 5, 2021, showing him attending a pro-Trump rally at Black Lives Matter Plaza in Washington the night before the Capitol was stormed."

"The newspaper zeroed in on an unverified Twitter account that follows Donald Trump, Jr. and one other account. In a March 7 tweet, the account said, "I was there" in a discussion about Jan. 6."

"That same day he responded to Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA) by apparently attempting to invoke America's Revolutionary War, but got his history wrong as to the year."

Another crazy with possible links to the Jan. 6 riot was taken down by Ohio State Police for his involvement with the FBI office incident today in Cincinnati.

New York Times...
"Investigators are looking into whether the man who tried to breach the F.B.I.’s field office in Cincinnati on Thursday had ties to extremist groups, including one that participated in the Jan. 6 attack on the Capitol, according to two law enforcement officials familiar with the matter," the newspaper reported. "The suspect, identified by the officials as Ricky Shiffer, 42, seems to have appeared in a video posted on Facebook on Jan. 5, 2021, showing him attending a pro-Trump rally at Black Lives Matter Plaza in Washington the night before the Capitol was stormed."

"The newspaper zeroed in on an unverified Twitter account that follows Donald Trump, Jr. and one other account. In a March 7 tweet, the account said, "I was there" in a discussion about Jan. 6."

"That same day he responded to Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA) by apparently attempting to invoke America's Revolutionary War, but got his history wrong as to the year."

Did they kill him? I havent been following this story. I hope he is dead, as all violent criminals should be.

New York Times...

Only need to know two things.

"May have".

RawSewage.com

New York Times...

So look around... who suddenly stopped posting?

Only need to know two things.

"May have".

RawSewage.com

Well, considering that he posted on Trumps "Truth Social" website as well as encouraged people to go to Florida where Mar a Lago is and kill FBI agents, I'd be willing to bet that he's a Trump supporter who was pissed about the FBI raiding Trump's place.

Ain't no "may have", and the story is being carried by almost all news affiliates.

Federal investigators said they were scrutinizing Mr. Shiffer’s social media accounts. On Tuesday, a Truth Social account in the name of @rickywshifferjr posted a message encouraging people to go to Florida, where, as he wrote, “Mar A Lago is.”

“I recommend going, and being Florida, I think the feds won’t break it up,” the message read. “IF they do, kill them.”

Trump patriot gives his life for the cause. Ricky Shiffer tried to take out the enemy as defined by Trump and team, the FBI. Ricky took an AR-15 into the Cincinnati FBI office, presumably to take out the enemy. Ricky was in DC on Jan. 6th. A true Trump supporter.
Law enforcement stopped the attack and Ricky was killed.

Trump patriot gives his life for the cause. Ricky Shiffer tried to take out the enemy as defined by Trump and team, the FBI. Ricky took an AR-15 into the Cincinnati FBI office, presumably to take out the enemy. Ricky was in DC on Jan. 6th. A true Trump supporter.
Law enforcement stopped the attack and Ricky was killed.

~~~~~~
Just another misled Democrat cultist gone haywire... What no middle name like Lee Harvey Oswald.
Words have meaning

We are seeing what the Republican war on the FBI is causing

~~~~~~

Intoxicated and Armed Off-Duty Federal Agent Shot and Killed by Monroe County Deputies​

Intoxicated and Armed Off-Duty Federal Agent Shot and Killed by Monroe County Deputies
By Jim Hoft ~~ August 11, 2022 at 7:30am

On Wednesday morning, Monroe County Deputies shot and killed a federal agent who was armed and reportedly suicidal in the Florida Keys, according to authorities.
According to officials from the Monroe County Sheriff’s Office, the incident started when deputies responded to reports of an intoxicated, armed, and suicidal man at a property in Key Largo just before 10:45 a.m.

Forum List

Back