Man Who Has Issues with FBI Identified

So is the new narrative that DT encouraged this guy to attack a local FBI field office?

It's hard to keep up with the all the different charges ya'll toss around like a pissed off monkey with a handful of doodies

I'm actually surprised the FBI actually managed to do their job

Words have meaning

We are seeing what the Republican war on the FBI is causing
Funny. I thought the FBI took first blood by barging into the Trump home with an unannounced warrant signed by a Democrat Judge that cooperated with Coingressional Democrats to do in the leader of the Republican Party. They did a panty raid on Mrs. Trump as well, and she had nothing to do with it. And FYI, President Trump is going to be found innocent of all charges because the politically evil Pelosi has the time of everything planned out to do the maximum damage to her self-declared enemies, which are all Republican supporters of any given Repulican who runs for public office. May God do justice, because the DOJ is bought and paid for by the Democrats' pal who has more money than he can spend in 50 lifetimes.

Funny. I thought the FBI took first blood by barging into the Trump home with an unannounced warrant signed by a Democrat Judge that cooperated with Coingressional Democrats to do in the leader of the Republican Party. They did a panty raid on Mrs. Trump as well, and she had nothing to do with it. And FYI, President Trump is going to be found innocent of all charges because the politically evil Pelosi has the time of everything planned out to do the maximum damage to her self-declared enemies, which are all Republican supporters of any given Repulican who runs for public office. May God do justice, because the DOJ is bought and paid for by the Democrats' pal who has more money than he can spend in 50 lifetimes.
That is what is known as a legal search

If Republicans think it was such a travesty, why don’t they just agree to an unsealing of all search documentation?

Add this death to Trump's list.

The woman in Charlottesville and Ashlii Targetpractice are also on that list
Add Rosanne Boyland and Brian Sicknick to that list as well...as well as the four LEOs that took their own lives after the Jan 6 attack

Words have meaning

We are seeing what the Republican war on the FBI is causing
They did not start it. The FBI has been accused of brainwashing people to do their bidding. Pumping up fanatics until they overload is a hobby of theirs. I see false flag. Collateral damage, who cares?

Forum List

Back