Man Who Has Issues with FBI Identified

I'm asking you to discuss the 'possibility' that the FBI recovered Nuclear Documents at MAL.
Rather than your typical "No Fucks Given response" how about you discuss trump allegedly storing Nuclear Documents at MAL.
I work with real data and real objects, not speculation.
I sleep peacefully.

That's why I never attack anyone, including politicians on either side of the fence, until I see them do something stupid.

Trump patriot gives his life for the cause. Ricky Shiffer tried to take out the enemy as defined by Trump and team, the FBI. Ricky took an AR-15 into the Cincinnati FBI office, presumably to take out the enemy. Ricky was in DC on Jan. 6th. A true Trump supporter.
Law enforcement stopped the attack and Ricky was killed.

Yep. You can add this poor dumb rube's name to the Trump body count.

LOOLLLOOLLLOOLLOLLL

Oh snap...... I guess that makes it OK.
It does.
Unlike you, I react to action while you are controlled by your trained arteries.
So sad that a self-professed math teacher is so irrational...<--- Get it?

Add this death to Trump's list.

The woman in Charlottesville and Ashlii Targetpractice are also on that list
Meanwhile…Biden’s beaners kill all day everyday all across America and you don’t say shit…why?
B2B66C00-FC86-4FED-A8C4-7679FB56B79C.jpeg

So is the new narrative that DT encouraged this guy to attack a local FBI field office?

It's hard to keep up with the all the different charges ya'll toss around like a pissed off monkey with a handful of doodies
Your point. This dude thought he was following Trump's direction.

They did not start it. The FBI has been accused of brainwashing people to do their bidding. Pumping up fanatics until they overload is a hobby of theirs. I see false flag. Collateral damage, who cares?
He was following direction of Trump and Trump social media. No doubt. You cannot argue that, He thinks like you. FBI is the enemy.

That is what is known as a legal search

If Republicans think it was such a travesty, why don’t they just agree to an unsealing of all search documentation?
“Search” I would hate to see what you would call a “raid.”

That is what is known as a legal search

If Republicans think it was such a travesty, why don’t they just agree to an unsealing of all search documentation?

They aren't talking about releasing the sworn affidavits that were used to get the warrant, Just having the warrant itself really tells you nothing.

Donald Trumpsky was the most lucrative investment Russians have ever made

Through the idiocy and bigotry of our people, our enemies have mortally sabotaged us from within

The only way to fix this is to decisively excise Trump from the body politic

I'm asking you to discuss the 'possibility' that the FBI recovered Nuclear Documents at MAL.
Rather than your typical "No Fucks Given response" how about you discuss trump allegedly storing Nuclear Documents at MAL.

At this time there is no evidence they did. Why are you swallowing that BS with no evidence? Oh right, you're just a commie hack.

BTW, red text is reserved for mods.

Donald Trumpsky was the most lucrative investment Russians have ever made

Through the idiocy and bigotry of our people, our enemies have mortally sabotaged us from within

The only way to fix this is to decisively excise Trump from the body politic

Yeah, you commies have been trying that for more than 6 years, how's it working for ya so far? ROFLMFAO

Well, considering that he posted on Trumps "Truth Social" website as well as encouraged people to go to Florida where Mar a Lago is and kill FBI agents, I'd be willing to bet that he's a Trump supporter who was pissed about the FBI raiding Trump's place.

Ain't no "may have", and the story is being carried by almost all news affiliates.

Federal investigators said they were scrutinizing Mr. Shiffer’s social media accounts. On Tuesday, a Truth Social account in the name of @rickywshifferjr posted a message encouraging people to go to Florida, where, as he wrote, “Mar A Lago is.”

“I recommend going, and being Florida, I think the feds won’t break it up,” the message read. “IF they do, kill them.”
:laughing0301:

Forum List

Back