Recent politically inspired investigations resulted with nothing, so expect more of the same.

Mueller's so-called investigation resulted in nothing. Durham's was another waste of time. Robert Hur is a political insider and current member of the swamp so we already know what to expect. Nothing burgers galore. FJB
What? You don't think we will arrive at a politically dynamic new paradigm, shaking politics to it's core? Somehow, I suspect you work well, but often choose not to play well with others. I salute you, Sir. :salute:

Imagine if Biden said something like this about Robert Hur

The Special ‘Prosecutor’ assigned to the ‘get Biden case,’ Robert Hur(?), is a Biedn Hating THUG whose wife is a serial and open Biden Hater, whose friends & other family members are even worse. Robert Hur is known as ‘an unfair Savage,’” & is best friends with the craziest Biden haters....”
For good measure, if the Democratds published a follow-up item, saying Robert Hur “may very well turn out to be a criminal.” “His conflicts, unfairness, and mental state of derangement make him totally unfit for the job of ‘getting Biden.’

Imagine the Neo-GOP response to that.

Mueller's so-called investigation resulted in nothing. Durham's was another waste of time. Robert Hur is a political insider and current member of the swamp so we already know what to expect. Nothing burgers galore. FJB
Not true, it resulted in tax payers spending around $30 million and further dividing the country

Money well spent.

For good measure, if the Democratds published a follow-up item, saying Robert Hur “may very well turn out to be a criminal.” “His conflicts, unfairness, and mental state of derangement make him totally unfit for the job of ‘getting Biden.’

I don't know, but sounds fun to watch!:D

I don't know, but sounds fun to watch!:D
I prefer going to the zoo and watch monkeys fling their poo at each other.

Problem is, they then do "the monkey thing" with each other as you have to sheild the eyes of children

They are the most unholy of creatures, but not as unholy as Congress.

And monkeys could govern far better to boot.

Planet of the Apes proved that.

Zzz zzz

I prefer going to the zoo and watch monkeys fling their poo at each other.

Problem is, they then do "the monkey thing" with each other as you have to sheild the eyes of children

They are the most unholy of creatures, but not as unholy as Congress.

And monkeys could govern far better to boot.

Planet of the Apes proved that.

So Donnie is a poo flinging ape?

"the former president got a bit more hysterical, publishing this missive by way of his social media platform:

“The Special ‘Prosecutor’ assigned to the ‘get Trump case,’ Jack Smith(?), is a Trump Hating THUG whose wife is a serial and open Trump Hater, whose friends & other family members are even worse, and as a prosecutor in Europe, according to Ric Grenell, put a high government official in prison because he was a Trump positive person. Smith is known as ‘an unfair Savage,’” & is best friends with the craziest Trump haters....”
For good measure, the Republicans published a follow-up item, saying Smith “may very well turn out to be a criminal.” Trump added, “His conflicts, unfairness, and mental state of derangement make him totally unfit for the job of ‘getting Trump.’”

Biden said he would fully cooperate btw.

Oh hey, it's the the Killer Bee (who doubles and a "Grammar Fairie!).

images

So Donnie is a poo flinging ape?

"the former president got a bit more hysterical, publishing this missive by way of his social media platform:

For good measure, the Republicans published a follow-up item, saying Smith “may very well turn out to be a criminal.” Trump added, “His conflicts, unfairness, and mental state of derangement make him totally unfit for the job of ‘getting Trump.’”

Biden said he would fully cooperate btw.
Trump wanted to play with the monkeys, so you either bend over or fling poo

The choice is yours.

Trump wanted to play with the monkeys, so you either bend over or fling poo

In the Neo-GOP world I suppose that may be true. Either you have leverage or you're getting leveraged.

Biden said he would fully cooperate, which may or may not be true. Just have to wait and see.

Were you born completely lame or did you suffer a serious injury shortly after you were whelped?
I'm kind of afraid of answering you grammar fairies, you might accuse me of letting my participles run amuck.

In the Neo-GOP world I suppose that may be true. Either you have leverage or you're getting leveraged.

Biden said he would fully cooperate, which may or may not be true. Just have to wait and see.
I don't think having the documents was a big deal, which is why they allowed to inquisition. Nothing will come of it.

They just pretended to make it a big deal with Trump is all. If it were not for Trump, no one would have raised an eyebrow about this.

I think the most damage done was by Hillary as she let her Norton virus scan she bought at Best Buy try and protect top secret information from countries all around the world.

Forum List

Back