What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Man Who Called Himself The 'Vaccine Police' Told Pharmacists At A Missouri Walmart That They Will Be 'Executed' If They Continued Giving Covid Shots

monkrules

Gold Member
Reaction score
One of them told me that investing fees are communist. Mind-blowing.

You want to laugh, but there a lot of these people. The lunatic fringe is now 30% to 40% of the country.
Mostly Trump supporters, I'd bet.

They have no fear of appearing to be loony in public because well, they are... Lol

surada

Platinum Member
Reaction score
This group is bat crap crazy. They are going to pharmacies around the south harassing pharmacists.

This pharmacy at Walmart was warned he was coming so closed up.

The crazy man who is telling pharmacists they will be executed, lied to the police and told the police that he was there to get vaccinated and screamed discrimination. I don't know how he was being discriminated but it's wrong to lie to the police. It doesn't surprise me though. I have never encountered a republican who ever takes responsibility of their words or actions.

He knew what he was doing was wrong. If he thought what he was doing was right he would not have lied to the police about what he was doing.

Surprise, surprise.. They are religious.

Excerpt:

The man identified as Christopher Key, an anti-vaxxer from Alabama, live-streamed the confrontation on Facebook last week, on August 16, according to the Springfield News-Leader.

The video shows Key and a handful of supporters praying in the parking lot of the supercenter before entering. During the prayer, a person could be heard saying: "Thank you, Lord Jesus, for waking up Springfield" and "help us put the fear of God in these pharmacists."

"Okay, guys, this is the vaccine police. We're outside of Walmart about to go in. We're going to put Walmart and the pharmacists on notice to let them know that there in violation of the Nuremberg Code," Key said in the 30-minute live stream.

He continued: "We're going to let them know that 45,000 people within three days of receiving the vaccine dropped dead. And if they give one more vaccine after today, after being put on notice, then they can be hung up, and they can be executed."

Rogue AI

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Mostly Trump supporters, I'd bet.

They have no fear of appearing to be loony in public because well, they are... Lol
As opposed to these folks?

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$132.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List