Man put the US Army before his family. Now the GOP screws his family. Lesson learned.

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
Court: Korean-born girl must leave US because she was adopted by her Kansas uncle a year too late

Looking back, he regretted not pursuing the adoption before time ran out. “I should have put my family ahead of the Army,” he said.

AArlRQq.img

---------------------

Republicans are sending a message to three hundred and twenty million Americans.

Last edited:
Court: Korean-born girl must leave US because she was adopted by her Kansas uncle a year too late

Looking back, he regretted not pursuing the adoption before time ran out. “I should have put my family ahead of the Army,” he said.

AArlRQq.img

---------------------

Republicans are sending a message to three hundred and twenty million Americans.

Lying piece of shit that you are, you left out the sentence above the one you quoted.

From your link:

"In a March interview with The Star, the father blamed himself for not fully researching rules on adopting immigrants."

The GOP did not screw anyone, despite your sick fantasies that they will do you someday!

Yeah. Follow the law. The foundation of a stable republic is the rule of law.

Meantime, Democrats are sending a message to three hundred and twenty million Americans, too:

To Follow the Yellow Brick Road.

we have way to many Asian adoptions/foreign adoptions
you get a $10,000 tax deduction for that shit
totally stupid!!!
no wonder we are in debt with dumbass shit like that

Forum List

Back