Man Punched At Wendy's Died

The franchisee shouldn't be the only person sued. The whole organization needs to be slammed and maybe they'll help discipline their help better.
So just fuck Wendy's and their cheap and good burgers all to hell, huh? How about no?

Since when did it become OK to attack the elderly? Back in my day we'd kick you right to sleep for some shit like that. That's beyond the pale happenings. Wtf is going on in America?

A mob might just would do away with you for doing things like that back in my day.

That's bad for society. If you're going to have society, you have to protect the weak.

Elderly are to be revered. They can tell you things from their life you wouldn't know otherwise.

In my case, How General Sherman was bad when he marched through Georgia, for just 1 example. That's 1 singular example. There's tons of others. What is America coming to?

That boy is lucky I wasn't there, and so am I.

Last edited:
The franchisee shouldn't be the only person sued. The whole organization needs to be slammed and maybe they'll help discipline their help better.
Is there a way to sue our entire culture?

The ingrained patronizing attitudes of leftists who hold blacks to a FAR lower standard than any other group is as much responsible as anything.

Black employees almost CAN'T be disciplined any more because employers are called racist if they do.

blacks gone crazy.
No, society gone crazy. Back in the day, half of us beating that POS half to death would be black. That's unacceptable. You don't hit an old man like that. :nono:

IDGAF if he's an old crotchety ignorant asshole, just no.

It's not a racial thing, it's a Communists have eroded American society thing.

That's the way I see it. And it's a damn shame what they have done in just a few short years.

Last edited:
I have the feeling what ever was said to the black guy cost him his life.
Is it possible that a faction of Americans can visualize a scenario where something said by a 67 year old man in a fast food restaurant can "cost him his life" in the United States of America?

Is it possible that a faction of Americans can visualize a scenario where something said by a 67 year old man in a fast food restaurant can "cost him his life" in the United States of America?
I hate to think that we have sunk THAT far, but okfine is living proof that we have.

I hate to think that we have sunk THAT far, but okfine is living proof that we have.
You are a fn liar. Your BS not mine.
"I said he may have lost his life for something he said. Comprehend that you moron"

You can't comprehend. Say it to me honestly or fuck off.

Is there a way to sue our entire culture?

The ingrained patronizing attitudes of leftists who hold blacks to a FAR lower standard than any other group is as much responsible as anything.

Black employees almost CAN'T be disciplined any more because employers are called racist if they do.
Oh stahp!

You are a fn liar. Your BS not mine.
"I said he may have lost his life for something he said. Comprehend that you moron"

You can't comprehend. Say it to me honestly or fuck off.
Losing your life for something you say is unacceptable in America. We have this thing called the 1st Amendment that guarantees you the freedom to speak your mind. Or at least we did.

Also we never let people hit old men and get away with it. Police or not. We never did before.. WTF going on now? We didn't whip out our phones to record anything, we didn't do any of that. We stopped the motherfucker and beat his ass or maybe worse; And it was a better place to be.
True Story, phonetards. I'd rather live in the people before me's America than the America you motherfuckers are making, because that ain't nothin' but a bunch of bullshit. Bullshit that requires data or WiFi and OS from Google or Apple, you bunch of fucktards! Something tells me I phrased that wrong to garner support. Don't care! I calls it like I sees it!

I'll tell you this, you cannot truly experience the human experience if you're chained to Apple or Google's operating system. It limits a lot of your options. It's just something somebody programmed and they may not have taken many things into consideration.

/end rant.
:D

Last edited:
It seems thus. That's very bad. IDGAF if he said "Nigga get my burger", that's not justification to beat an old man like that. :nono: And the old dudes from back in my day would totally agree with me.

Headbands and all. And I think the leader and upper echelon were black. I got no complaints from how they did things. None at all. God bless 'um they did do things the right way.

Barring the law doing the right thing, (which does not always happen) he may have found himself thrown into the water as shark food. Right is right and wrong is wrong. The law does not always do justice. However, people know what proper justice is. It's ingrained into the soul of all human beings. People know when justice has been done and when it hasn't.

Last edited:
It seems thus. That's very bad. IDGAF if he said "Nigga get my burger", that's not justification to beat an old man like that. :nono: And the old dudes from back in my day would totally agree with me.

Headbands and all. And I think the leader and upper echelon were black. I got no complaints from how they did things. None at all. God bless 'um they did do things the right way.

Barring the law doing the right thing, (which does not always happen) he may have found himself thrown into the water as shark food. Right is right and wrong is wrong. The law does not always do justice. However, people know what proper justice is. It's ingrained into the soul of all human beings. People know when justice has been done and when it hasn't.
We have no idea of what the 67 year old man said but it seems that a faction of Americans would justify a fist from a healthy 20 something angry black man to the head of a 67 year old white man for any phrase that includes the word "nigga". Is that what we have become as a Nation?

We have no idea of what the 67 year old man said but it seems that a faction of Americans would justify a fist from a healthy 20 something angry black man to the head of a 67 year old white man for any phrase that includes the word "nigga". Is that what we have become as a Nation?
Actually, there is a faction that would support it just because the assailant is black and the victim white.

I most certainly would like to think not. And the "Justice Department" from my neighborhood back in the day I have no doubt would agree. Even if many of them were black. It was all about right and wrong. It's just all crazy nowadays. Well, they did close down crazy hospitals, So yeah.

Big Pharma said they had "Chemical restraints that are effective". So far that's turning out to be bullshit. It's cost a lot of lives.

Sometimes criminally insane people need locked up.
:(

Last edited:

Forum List

Back