Go Rudy !!!!!

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
Has Rudy taken the firth today or is he selling Trump out ? If I was Rudy I would be looking to cut a deal. We already know that Trump broke the law here. Why go down with him ?

Has Rudy taken the firth today or is he selling Trump out ? If I was Rudy I would be looking to cut a deal. We already know that Trump broke the law here. Why go down with him ?

Poor Rudy. Such a demented old fool.

If he gets locked up then his access to young girls would be curtailed.

Invoking your right against self-incrimination is a pretty good way to keep from getting locked up. People who think they can sweet talk their way out of it are the ones that get nailed to the courthouse doors.

Invoking your right against self-incrimination is a pretty good way to keep from getting locked up. People who think they can sweet talk their way out of it are the ones that get nailed to the courthouse doors.
I believe Mr Graham has a tactic of just not going.

Go Rudy? I think our poor brave NY mayor is still trying to figure out his transport options.

The Trump Crime Organization.

You know nothing of the kind. You have absolutely no proof that Trump broke a law. You have nothing.

If he gets locked up then his access to young girls would be curtailed.
Poor Joe. Things ARE going bad for him.

1660754993918.png

1660755032423.png
YES, he did.

You know nothing of the kind. You have absolutely no proof that Trump broke a law. You have nothing.
He literally phoned the elction guy and asked him to find exactly the number of votes he needed to win.
When he refused to do so he and his family then got death threats.
Liz Cheney couldnt campaign in Wyoming because of death threats.
There is a pattern here.

He literally phoned the elction guy and asked him to find exactly the number of votes he needed to win.
When he refused to do so he and his family then got death threats.
Liz Cheney couldnt campaign in Wyoming because of death threats.
There is a pattern here.
Like I said >> You have absolutely no proof that Trump broke a law. You have nothing.

Yeah, I know. It is going so bad for a guy who is sitting in the WH as opposed to a guy holed up down in Florida scared of the next FBI search party. ;)
That's now, And in 2025, Trump will be in the White House, and Biden will be in the Big House.

Hey idiot, it's the fith, not the firth or the fourth. And, STFU commie Britt.

Forum List

Back