Man Punched At Wendy's Died

"leftwing" Of course, in your mind, you know that to be true. Uh huh. The killer is a fn unbalanced idiot.

Obviously a leftwinger. Working at Wendy's and punches an old man in the head killing him just for making the cardinal sin of complaining about his food order?

Yep. Definite Leftie.

Poor sucker just got promoted from burning fries to punching out license plates.

Obviously a leftwinger. Working at Wendy's and punches an old man in the head killing him just for making the cardinal sin of complaining about his food order?

Yep. Definite Leftie.

Poor sucker just got promoted from burning fries to punching out license plates.
He did use his right. That makes him a righty.
Don't know if the punch killed him or when his head hit the ground. Probably the latter.

Bitching about an order is grounds for killing a man?

You are even less of a human than I had realized.

The Democrat homage to their forebears.... Trotsky: "We must rid ourselves once and for all of the Quaker-Papist babble about the sanctity of human life."

No. I support torture and a mandatory death penalty for extremely egregious crimes such as rape, voter fraud and murder. Public execution.
No torture. No public execution. But no jail, either. Just a fast trial and the death penalty for anything like this.

That WOULD clean up our violence problem, you realize. Prison isn't working even a little anymore. But if they are executed for any crime of violence or theft (over $1000) that would stop it. By getting rid of the many incorrigibles incapable of learning and deterring the rest.

All its says guy was complaining about order. Kinda normal these days. They fuck them up all the time.

Let the fucker rot in prison.
They DO! And then these black McDonald employees snicker when I say this isn't what I ordered! That particular McDonald's burned down awhile back, probably more incompetence by the hopeless employees. They never replaced it, just as well.

They old guy from Dewey AZ never pulled through after getting punched by the Wendy's employee.

It looks like Antoine Kendrick's next food service job, may include room and board at a state prison.

Aren't you getting ahead of yourself. A person is innocent unless a jury has been committed, that what you feel about tramp.
Unless you and your demonic horde lie about Russian Collusion that you colluded with Putin to create, then The Victim (Donald Trump) is guilty until he can prove he is innocent.

Right little DemNazi Fascist Troll?

It was wrong of the employee (based on what I saw on the video) to go after the old man. And, hitting him with a haymaker like the employee did (it was basically a sucker punch) was also wrong. I feel bad for the old man who died, and I also think that the employee should be held accountable for his actions.

But, you should also remember...............if you're going to sucker punch an old person, it just might kill them,, and you will be charged with murder.

That being said, I don't really think that the ethnic background of the employee has much bearing on the old man dying. If he'd been hit by a white person in the same manner, he would have probably died then as well.

guess you cant hire blacks people. they kill the customers.

Then he should be put to death as well.

If you knowingly, willingly, and purposefully attack someone in a situation where your personal life is at potential risk then you're a murderer and murderers should be murdered.

If I lost control of my car and killed someone else, or I did something accidentally that killed someone else that's one thing. But if I walk up and attack someone then I should be punished as such and if they die so should I.

Then he should be put to death as well.

If you knowingly, willingly, and purposefully attack someone in a situation where your personal life is at potential risk then you're a murderer and murderers should be murdered.

If I lost control of my car and killed someone else, or I did something accidentally that killed someone else that's one thing. But if I walk up and attack someone then I should be punished as such and if they die so should I.
this is what the blacks need to concentrate on fixing this shit instead of worrying what other races are doing.

Forum List

Back