man killed by cops after shoplifting in virginia

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

We got career criminal here still sun glasses and then running from police. If he is innocent why run? He refused commands by cops. Ended up getting shot and dieing. Dang just comply with them. Or yet dont do a crime. Like too see the cop video myself.

Comply or die....the new Motto of the United States

We got career criminal here still sun glasses and then running from police. If he is innocent why run? He refused commands by cops. Ended up getting shot and dieing. Dang just comply with them. Or yet dont do a crime. Like too see the cop video myself.

...still sunglasses? WTF does that mean?

I don't care who you are or whether or not you run, shoplifting is not a death penalty crime. Those two officers better hope to hell there is some evidence that they feared for their lives...

I don't care who you are or whether or not you run, shoplifting is not a death penalty crime. Those two officers better hope to hell there is some evidence that they feared for their lives...
Cops are called to the crime scene via 911 call and dispatch, they don't just descend out of nowhere. They tell the criminal to comply, he does not. They chase, still no compliance. The reason for shots fired will come out in the investigation.
But they have a job to do, and simply wishing the thief a good evening as he walks with away with the goods is not part of that.

Cops are called to the crime scene via 911 call and dispatch, they don't just descend out of nowhere. They tell the criminal to comply, he does not. They chase, still no compliance. The reason for shots fired will come out in the investigation.
But they have a job to do, and simply wishing the thief a good evening as he walks with away with the goods is not part of that.

If he posed no danger to the cops or anyone else then he should not have been shot no matter what he stole.

I am well aware of what it is the police do, how they are notified, and when they should and should not discharge their firearms.

I am well aware of what it is the police do, how they are notified, and when they should and should not discharge their firearms.

Not any different than any of the other handpicked stories the press chooses to draw attention to. Even if there is evidence that the officers shooting was justified there will likely be yet another settlement.

Those must have been some damned nice sunglasses, literally to die for.

Thug Timothy McCree Johnson's own mother Melissa Johnson said he "was trying to get his life back on track after having served time." He had previously pleaded guilty to theft and assault charges and had been convicted on federal gun charges. "He had some demons. He had some things from the past. He has been to jail before" she said.

This violent criminal thug finally got what he deserved & tax payers don't have to feed, clothe & house him any more.

but him still dead as hell

Thug Timothy McCree Johnson's own mother Melissa Johnson said he "was trying to get his life back on track after having served time." He had previously pleaded guilty to theft and assault charges and had been convicted on federal gun charges. "He had some demons. He had some things from the past. He has been to jail before" she said.

This violent criminal thug finally got what he deserved & tax payers don't have to feed, clothe & house him any more.
sure he was

But that is what the investigation is determining now.

You think the cops should have known that before they shot him .

If I shot a guy without first determining if he was a threat to my or anyone else's safety I'd be charged with murder.

Forum List

Back