Man kicks and stands on copy of Quran in Sweden, and Muslims all around the Islamic world come unglued

Actually, it's not a good idea, it's a GREAT idea.

The world needs a LOT more of insulting religion.

Insulting people religion, even if they have a supposed "stupid" religion, isn't the key to not getting your ass kicked.

I think the radical Episcopalianite religious dogma of "Gay Marriage" is pretty fucking stupid. But I don't go to San Fran and insult it.

Real Religion ( Bible only, Jesus not mo )

No fly by night cult need apply. Christianity is the only real one.
The problem with some people you sound like one of them, they don't follow a religion they suffer from it, why should anyone else's Religion bother you? it doesn't bother me i just let people get on with it as long as they don't bother me.

Another confused moron. Praying doesn't bother me. Praying has no effect whatsoever.

We are talking about violent religious nutters.

Maybe if we just focus on Islam, we will get all the resident white nationalists on board.
You may be more convincing if your Government had not spent years supporting and arming Islamist nutters to attack other Countries like Syria and Libya, the worst head hacking maniacs the World has seen, same thing in my Country we have had terror blowback by the very Islamist terrorists we have been supporting, it's nauseating and depraved.

Good idea insult a persons religion and desecrate their Holy book, i mean what could possibly go wrong?

Only a brittle spirit would be bothered by it.

If someone shit on the bible and pissed on it all while renouncing god and cursing his name, well that doesn't offend me in the least because they will be the one that has to answer to God for their actions.

Muslims are fanatics that let their religion be an excuse for their anger and hatred. Muslims are a primitive people ruled by primitive enotions. They have no place in the modern world or in first world countries.

Of course, I respect all the Trump supporters. I vote for Donald Trump. But it is a disgraceful act , an inhumane act to desecrate a Bible or a Koran or a Torah.

That’s what far leftists due to religious holy works. There’s no room for that in this world that’s a criminal action. It is ugly as it can be. And our civilized world was built by religion. By a high value system by honor and integrity.

Look at all the mass shooters in America. These are people high on dope they have no religion. No honor system. Some of these people killed their own mom and then went on mass shooting spree’s. They have no honor or integrity

Are there bad people who are Muslims. Yes. But Islam is the religion of honor and jihad means to struggle. Many of us have a jihad whether it’s working out more or fighting for what is right. You can think of even Robin Hood. He was a crusader, but you might as well say he went on a jihad.

There’s no doubt that many of the Muslim majority countries like the United Arab Emirates or Saudi Arabia are very honorable countries. They’re like what America was like in the 50s or even 70s. The men wear suits the women wear dresses. Now we talk all the time here in America about standing up to the far left. Look no further than Saudi Arabia United Arab Emirates. They have made many liberal advances there by the way.

And so the pendulum has swung many people realize this. The reason I admire Islam is not because of some far left wing viewpoint no it is because I see in Islam, a religion of honor a religion That fights for what is right and stands up for the poor… It’s so beautiful to look at. Muhammad was a beautiful warrior and a heroic leader of men. He was kind and compassionate.

So when I think of Islam and Muhammad, I think of Richard the Lionheart or Robin Hood, or King Arthur, and I think of the round table. What a beautiful thing.

There’s no doubt that many of the Muslim majority countries like the United Arab Emirates or Saudi Arabia are very honorable countries. They’re like what America was like in the 50s or even 70s. The men wear suits the women wear dresses. Now we talk all the time here in America about standing up to the far left. Look no further than Saudi Arabia United Arab Emirates. They have made many liberal advances there by the way.

And so the pendulum has swung many people realize this. The reason I admire Islam is not because of some far left wing viewpoint no it is because I see in Islam, a religion of honor a religion That fights for what is right and stands up for the poor… It’s so beautiful to look at. Muhammad was a beautiful warrior and a heroic leader of men. He was kind and compassionate.

So when I think of Islam and Muhammad, I think of Richard the Lionheart or Robin Hood, or King Arthur, and I think of the round table. What a beautiful thing.

It’s so beautiful to look at. Muhammad was a beautiful warrior and a heroic leader of men. He was kind and compassionate.

Stop it.....you're killing me!!! :laughing0301:

It’s so beautiful to look at. Muhammad was a beautiful warrior and a heroic leader of men. He was kind and compassionate.

Stop it.....you're killing me!!! :laughing0301:
I respect you brother, and I sincerely hold these beliefs. It is what motivates me to beat my physical handicap and to just live on. With strength.

Only a brittle spirit would be bothered by it.

If someone shit on the bible and pissed on it all while renouncing god and cursing his name, well that doesn't offend me in the least because they will be the one that has to answer to God for their actions.

Muslims are fanatics that let their religion be an excuse for their anger and hatred. Muslims are a primitive people ruled by primitive enotions. They have no place in the modern world or in first world countries.
So what would happen if a Muslim shit on the Bible in Birmingham Alabama in broad daylight?

Actually, it's not a good idea, it's a GREAT idea.

The world needs a LOT more of insulting religion.
This is not a religious issue it's more of a human behavioral anomaly. Sure religion provides the catalyst just like the Floyd case in the US....but it is not the cause.

Forum List

Back