Man kicks and stands on copy of Quran in Sweden, and Muslims all around the Islamic world come unglued

Stop whining, you're embarrassing yourself.

Religion's place in society is on the shelf with all other ideas.

No, you don't get to lay your hands on someone if they say Baby Jesus is a pole smoking tranny, born of a cheap whore.

You poor kid. So much hate.

That doesn't make any sense. I wouldn't be initiating violence against anyone for insulting an invosoble sky daddy.

Respecting a belief ina modern societymeans allowing you to hold that belief without violence.

It doesn't mean I can't say your belief is an embarrassing pile of shit.
YOU are an embarrassing pile of shit.

No, you don't get to lay your hands on someone if they say Baby Jesus is a pole smoking tranny, born of a cheap whore.

YOU don't get to complain if you deliberately offend people on the deepest level for them and they cave in your stupid face. You know what will happen, you do it anyway, don't cry while you lay bleeding on the ground. OR, hold whatever beliefs you have (if any) and RESPECT those of others. Not so hard to understand.

That doesn't make any sense. I wouldn't be initiating violence against anyone for insulting an invosoble sky daddy.

Respecting a belief ina modern societymeans allowing you to hold that belief without violence.

It doesn't mean I can't say your belief is an embarrassing pile of shit.

You just did.

butthurt doll.jpg

While it's not a good idea to disrespect someone's religion, that doesn't mean we should tolerate anyone's violent reaction. Muslims have a bad habit of going to extremes when their religion is disrespected.

Just imagine what the future holds for us, as their tenacles reach more and more of our American cities. Thank god you don't live in the Europe of today, as they continually now have to deal with these crazy ass loons, who will get extremely violent over a simple cartoon, or in this case where one guy threatened to burn a Quran, and kicked and stood on it.

Thousands of Muslims took to the streets to express outrage over Quran desecration in Sweden​

They get worked up over a book, then treat women like dogs.Screw them.

Forum List

Back