Man gets probation for 4 rapes.

pknopp

Diamond Member
Jul 22, 2019
We see again where a white guy from a well off family avoids jail. This after he had already violated his probation.

“My client threw up in the ladies room following the sentencing,” Cohen said. “If Chris Belter was not a White defendant from a rich and influential family, in my experience . . . he would surely have been sentenced to prison.”

Man who raped four teenagers gets no jail time, judge says: 'Incarceration isn't appropriate'
Right, because black criminals never get just probation.

We see again where a white guy from a well off family avoids jail. This after he had already violated his probation.

“My client threw up in the ladies room following the sentencing,” Cohen said. “If Chris Belter was not a White defendant from a rich and influential family, in my experience . . . he would surely have been sentenced to prison.”

Man who raped four teenagers gets no jail time, judge says: 'Incarceration isn't appropriate'
Maybe his defense was, "You just grab 'em by the pussy, and they let you do it!"

Huh. I wonder if there was something wrong with the rapes ---- not "really" rapes, or something.

However, I agree it's very fishy. I could tell you stories ---- well, I will: In Cincinnati a long time ago a psychiatrist whose wedding I went to went crazy (already was crazy, IMO, you know these psychiatrists) and quarreled with his lovely, young, popular wife and bought a gun, just walked into a store and bought a handgun, you could do that then. Went home and shot his wife, killed her.

Rich and influential family, Jewish? Yeah. He had previously bugged out with all their savings, disappeared, lived incognito in New Orleans for six months. Came back and the U. Cinti Medical School TOOK HIM BACK AS A PSYCHIATRIST. [Deep sigh.]

He got three years prison sentence. That's all. For murdering her.

I know what I think about that.

FFIndiana said:
aybe his defense was, "You just grab 'em by the pussy, and they let you do it!"

never proven but the left can't keep from bringing up that lie for the info illiterate. But tell me there bud. What is it again that Biden did to Tara Reade?

RICH is the issue. CORRUPT attorney and Judge IS THE ISSUE. MOM is the attorney for the son. CORRUPT JUSTICE system is the Issue. Apostate JUDGE is the issue..trying to say he prayed long and hard about this punishment for the kid. 'COURSE he doesn't say who that god is that he prays TO.

More of this Kyle rittenhouse leftist meme of white supremacy. Y'all don't want to face the actual problems. Those problems are fine. I bet the girls raped were white. Maybe a black person lived down the road. So that makes it White supremacy?

never proven but the left can't keep from bringing up that lie for the info illiterate. But tell me there bud. What is it again that Biden did to Tara Reade?

That he said it is not a lie. That he said he could kill someone and get away with it is not a lie. It's one of the few times he was truthful in that the rich can get away with lots of things others can not.

He's only avoiding punishment because yall hate when the public does what the left is too cowardly to do.

Castration WITHOUT drugs then a couple days later beat to death by his victims.

I'm good with that

That he said it is not a lie. That he said he could kill someone and get away with it is not a lie. It's one of the few times he was truthful in that the rich can get away with lots of things others can not.
Yep. And the idea that a lot of people heard that bit of bragging and just said, "Meh, it figures. Rich guys will be rich guys." That revealed more about the US than it did about Trump.

He's only avoiding punishment because yall hate when the public does what the left is too cowardly to do.

Castration WITHOUT drugs then a couple days later beat to death by his victims.

I'm good with that
How about cutting off the hands of thieves?

Or tell us your past crimes. Let us decide what is appropriate punishment for you.

Forum List

Back