Man gets probation for 4 rapes.

I read it; not enough detail. Were they consenting at the time;

If you read it you would not ask that question.

“During the rape, he told her to stop being such a baby. She focused her attention on the leaves of the plant as she cried during the attack,” Murphy wrote, according to the News. “The Defendant told her that, if she stopped resisting, it wouldn’t hurt as much.”

Omigod. Okay, whoops, and thanx for the help.

Darn. He should be in jail a long time.
That was my initial reaction but there seems to be some facts left out. WAS there consent?? What form did it take?

I'm just not sure if my initial reaction was right but I say jail time.

Greg

If you read it you would not ask that question.

“During the rape, he told her to stop being such a baby. She focused her attention on the leaves of the plant as she cried during the attack,” Murphy wrote, according to the News. “The Defendant told her that, if she stopped resisting, it wouldn’t hurt as much.”
What FACTS led up to that? Initial consent?? The FACT is we just don't know from the article.

But mark me down for jail time!!!

Greg

We see again where a white guy from a well off family avoids jail. This after he had already violated his probation.

“My client threw up in the ladies room following the sentencing,” Cohen said. “If Chris Belter was not a White defendant from a rich and influential family, in my experience . . . he would surely have been sentenced to prison.”

Man who raped four teenagers gets no jail time, judge says: 'Incarceration isn't appropriate'
Its NY. What do you expect? The mayor is an anarchist idiot and the Governor resigned in shame.

Would you convict them of their obvious crime if they were charged and you were on the jury?

I can't answer that. We have discussed the case where the man shot the man who kidnapped his young son. He got a suspended sentence.

Now I do not believe anyone has the right to take the life of another so there is that. Would I convict him of murder? No, not likely.

Gary Plauché - Wikipedia

I can't answer that. We have discussed the case where the man shot the man who kidnapped his young son. He got a suspended sentence.

Now I do not believe anyone has the right to take the life of another so there is that. Would I convict him of murder? No, not likely.

Gary Plauché - Wikipedia

Disagree??

You don't want jail time for that scummy jerk??

Greg

I don't agree with your attempt to deflect from what happened.
There is NO DEFLECTION!!! I want ALL THE FACTS before committing. From what we KNOW so far I say jail time but what is missing because of the lenient sentence??? Something is NOT reported.

Just say I am not a trusting fellow of news reports.

Greg

There is NO DEFLECTION!!! I want ALL THE FACTS before committing. From what we KNOW so far I say jail time but what is missing because of the lenient sentence??? Something is NOT reported.

Just say I am not a trusting fellow of news reports.

Greg

Nothing is missing. He got the lenient sentence because he is a white guy from a well off family. He pled guilty.

We see again where a white guy from a well off family avoids jail. This after he had already violated his probation.

“My client threw up in the ladies room following the sentencing,” Cohen said. “If Chris Belter was not a White defendant from a rich and influential family, in my experience . . . he would surely have been sentenced to prison.”

Man who raped four teenagers gets no jail time, judge says: 'Incarceration isn't appropriate'
But did you see how they were dressed?

Forum List

Back