Man gets probation for 4 rapes.

How about cutting off the hands of thieves?

Or tell us your past crimes. Let us decide what is appropriate punishment for you.
Aggravated assault and battery
Intimidation of a state witness
Terroristic threats
Aggravated juvenile delinquency

Being impartial and looking back on my records I would have thrown the book at me. But this isn't about me and my victim wasn't an innocent person, he was the person I fronted drugs to for sale and he ripped me off.

Aggravated assault and battery
Intimidation of a state witness
Terroristic threats
Aggravated juvenile delinquency

Being impartial and looking back on my records I would have thrown the book at me. But this isn't about me and my victim wasn't an innocent person, he was the person I fronted drugs to for sale and he ripped me off.
Book? What about flogging? Or maybe break your legs? Or better yet, something worse that will assure you never do it again? Right?

Anyway...moving on....

We see again where a white guy from a well off family avoids jail. This after he had already violated his probation.

“My client threw up in the ladies room following the sentencing,” Cohen said. “If Chris Belter was not a White defendant from a rich and influential family, in my experience . . . he would surely have been sentenced to prison.”

Man who raped four teenagers gets no jail time, judge says: 'Incarceration isn't appropriate'
What are the facts of the case?? Sorta like that Polanski chap so beloved by left wing Hollywood?? I will check it out later.

Greg

What are the facts of the case?? Sorta like that Polanski chap so beloved by left wing Hollywood?? I will check it out later.

Greg
Ahhhhhhh---- you mean it could have been underage, "jail-bait" stuff. Good guess, I bet. You could be right and that might explain the lenient sentence.

We see again where a white guy from a well off family avoids jail. This after he had already violated his probation.

“My client threw up in the ladies room following the sentencing,” Cohen said. “If Chris Belter was not a White defendant from a rich and influential family, in my experience . . . he would surely have been sentenced to prison.”

Man who raped four teenagers gets no jail time, judge says: 'Incarceration isn't appropriate'
I just want to know, what is this guy doing in the ladies room?????

Well, throwing up, yeah, I got that, but why the ladies room??? Is he a transvestite, one of these guys in skirts who rape girls?

Well, throwing up, yeah, I got that, but why the ladies room??? Is he a transvestite, one of these guys in skirts who rape girls?
Uh... you need to read more slowly.

Ahhhhhhh---- you mean it could have been underage, "jail-bait" stuff. Good guess, I bet. You could be right and that might explain the lenient sentence.

Maybe you might try reading the article. I understand that is a lot to ask.

“During the rape, he told her to stop being such a baby. She focused her attention on the leaves of the plant as she cried during the attack,” Murphy wrote, according to the News. “The Defendant told her that, if she stopped resisting, it wouldn’t hurt as much.”

The client was one of the victims.

Groomed? As in below the legal age but consented?? More to this but jail time; I would have!!!

Greg

Maybe you might try reading the article. I understand that is a lot to ask.

“During the rape, he told her to stop being such a baby. She focused her attention on the leaves of the plant as she cried during the attack,” Murphy wrote, according to the News. “The Defendant told her that, if she stopped resisting, it wouldn’t hurt as much.”
Omigod. Okay, whoops, and thanx for the help.

Darn. He should be in jail a long time.

Let me guess...young white male.

Read the article before asking questions.
I read it; not enough detail. Were they consenting at the time; too young to give consent; what were the FACTS...and HE was 16/17.

Imust admit I would have been giving jail time BUT I am not aware of all the circumstances. Jerks like him are sickening scum imo.

Greg

Forum List

Back