Man gets face slashed in half in NYC

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ

NYC has become the most racist and race dangerous city in the world . If you’re the “ wrong race “..you may get your face slashed or KO from behind
Totally sick and insane

NYC is a shithole city
It was very safe just a few years ago ??
Now it’s becoming the new Tijuana
These are not Jewish kids running around and attacking folks

NYC has become the most racist and race dangerous city in the world . If you’re the “ wrong race “..you may get your face slashed or KO from behind
Totally sick and insane
The same thing happened in NY a few months ago a woman was merely walking out of a building and a black man slashed her across the throat for no reason
I don't know if they've caught him yet either. Seams to have replaced the knock out game.

Totally sick and insane
The same thing happened in NY a few months ago a woman was merely walking out of a building and a black man slashed her across the throat for no reason
I don't know if they've caught him yet either. Seams to have replaced the knock out game.

Maybe he felt dissed?

White supremacists strike again.

1613730402179.png

I recommend people consider relocating
What about nice Baltimore lol

Speaking of Baltimore, I just read on the Daily Mail website that an activist (who himself served time for murder) suggested that certain gentlemen in Baltimore should be paid NOT to murder people.

Totally sick and insane
maybe the attacker was afraid about kung flu being spread by this asian man.

Totally sick and insane

Sadly, the city can no longer implement "Stop & Frisk."

The Establishment (politicians and judges) care about the perps, not the traumatized victims.

Well, reputedly 80,000,000 of our fellow Americans voted for this lack of law and order.

New York City used to be the greatest city in the world. I would take every opportunity to visit; such a great place.

Well, that was before DeBlasio.

It's a true shame what's happened to that once majestic city...
Democrats destroy everything they touch. Every time.

Trump sure takes pride in ramping up violence.
Yea always Trump, I heard Trump is responsible for the Biden's getting cash from China n Ukraine.

Totally sick and insane
When this came out, crime in NYC dropped because the thugs of the city thought it was for real. Maybe it is time for it to be real..
Death Wish (1974) - IMDb

Forum List

Back