2 Women in their 20s in Florida Caught 'Dressed Up as Grannies' Trying to Get COVID Vaccine

Let 'em go..... they can have mine.

I don't trust anything these fucking animals are in charge of. Everything the Dims touch turns to shit.... and then dies.

Why not wait until everyone has gotten a piece of the barbecue before going back for seconds?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Why isn't the first helping enough?

lock these idiots up!
Be nice! The two women are obviously idiots. You should feel sorry for them. No one with a functioning brain would ever take the fake vaccine shot, especially someone in their twenties.

Five Questions for Dummies:
1. DID YOU KNOW THAT WE HAVE NEVER SUCCESSFULLY VACCINATED AGAINST ANY CORONAVIRUS?
2. DID YOU KNOW IT USUALLY TAKES 5-10 YEARS TO FULLY DEVELOP A VACCINE?
3. DID YOU KNOW THAT THE COVID “VACCINE” IS BASED ON NEW TECHNOLOGY, WHICH HAS NEVER BEEN APPROVED FOR USE ON HUMANS BEFORE?
4. DID YOU KNOW THAT THE PHARMACEUTICAL COMPANIES CAN’T BE SUED IF THE VACCINE HURTS OR KILLS SOMEONE?
5. DID YOU KNOW 99.8% OF PEOPLE SURVIVE COVID19?

Last edited:

lock these idiots up!

I disagree.

The panic that the media has created regarding Corona is at a fever pitch. The Broads had the impression that they were saving their own lives.
Anyone who thinks the vaccine will save their life, is a fool.

lock these idiots up!

I disagree.

The panic that the media has created regarding Corona is at a fever pitch. The Broads had the impression that they were saving their own lives.

They are incorrect, but that's the impression the news media is giving a lot of people. These dames are being fooled, I guess that makes them "fools"

lock these idiots up!

I disagree.

They are incorrect, but that's the impression the news media is giving a lot of people. These dames are being fooled, I guess that makes them "fools"
I agree completely. But anyone who believes the government run MSM, is also a fool.

Forum List

Back