Man Arrested in Kentucky After Pulling Gun on a Couple Over Their MAGA Hats

someone fakes a crime against a mythical TRUMPER andxthe media and hollywood goes crazy defending the "victim". proven a hoax pelosi n company just delete tweets.

this piece of shit pulls a gun on someone wearing MAGA they feel the person "deserved it" then we wonder why we cant get along.

Leftists are the model of "Tolerance". Didn't you know that?
Couldn't possibly be a "leftist". According to you kids we are all terrified of guns and don't know how to use them anyway.

You certainly haven't the emotional stability to possess them.
Lol, you have no idea.

No you don't. You and another poster thought I was a foreigner based on some flimsy "syntax" or something, maybe because I have above a fourth grade vocabulary and sentence structure. And you couldn't let it go. It was one of the strangest interactions I've ever had online, and believe me, THAT is saying something.
You've improved though, it's really hard to tell english isn't your first language now. Your bosses must be proud.

Couldn't possibly be a "leftist". According to you kids we are all terrified of guns and don't know how to use them anyway.

Lol, you have no idea.

Only what your own media reports.
Lol, I don't have my own media kid, I'm not tRump.

The all-encompassing you, as in "you people".

The criminals using guns ALWAYS vote tard.
We know. It's because the democrats would make it harder for them to get guns.
The Klan and the Nazis are you. Big time!
Huh?

Total non sequitur.

Lol, you have no idea.

Only what your own media reports.
Lol, I don't have my own media kid, I'm not tRump.

The all-encompassing you, as in "you people".
Still apllies.

Since the lefty-loonies are so vehemently anti-gun, he shouldn't have betrayed his party and owned one. He like any other lefty-loonies that own firearms, should destroy them to show solidarity with the liberal left party.

Don't listen to the left wingers on guns.....they don't want their victims to have guns. They are more than happy to allow their government goons to have guns......you can't fill mass graves without them...

We know. It's because the democrats would make it harder for them to get guns.
No you wouldn't make it harder for criminals to get guns. Or you would have by now.

Democrats have run Chicago forever and criminals have never had trouble getting guns.

Now you would make it harder, possibly impossible for law abiding citizens to feeders themselves. Maybe that's what you meant to say.

Not to mention the felonies.
No felonies here.

Everybody is a felon. They just haven't been caught during the commission of their crime.
Riiiight.

Maybe in your world.

As j said before, no felonies here.

Nope. You're a walking talking felony. There just weren't any police around when it happened.

No felonies here.

Everybody is a felon. They just haven't been caught during the commission of their crime.

Quote from Bob Mueller.

Jo

This POS needs to have his face plastered all over the place. Enjoy losing your permit and your gun, ya dumb bastard.

1-126-600x337.jpg

There eyes betray heavy meds.

This POS needs to have his face plastered all over the place. Enjoy losing your permit and your gun, ya dumb bastard.

1-126-600x337.jpg

There eyes betray heavy meds.

There's just something not right that that boy.

He'll get all the medication he needs in prison, plus a 250 pound cellmate named "Bubba" to gently rub his back for him.

Last edited:

No felonies here.

Riiiight.

Maybe in your world.

As j said before, no felonies here.

Nope. You're a walking talking felony. There just weren't any police around when it happened.
You're incorrect.

"A 14 year old boy was told "F*CK YOU" by a Vans employee at Oak Park Mall in Kansas because he was wearing a MAGA hat."

Forum List

Back