Male Karen throws smoothie, hurls racial insults

Irrelevant as to any assault.

Anything he said other than proving intent to commit assault is irrelevant.

He could have been yelling every racial slur and obscenity in the ever-evolving book and it would and should change nothing.
evidently not

Iannazzo was charged with intimidation based on bigotry or bias in the second degree, a felony in Connecticut. He also was charged with second-degree breach of peace and first-degree criminal trespass, both misdemeanors.

evidently not

Iannazzo was charged with intimidation based on bigotry or bias in the second degree, a felony in Connecticut. He also was charged with second-degree breach of peace and first-degree criminal trespass, both misdemeanors.
He threw a smoothie ffs! If he were one of those rare black fathers who actually gave a shit about their kids the girl would be dead.

His intent was illegal
Immigrant Loser is no compliment

He was clearly basing his immigrant taunt on her looks
His employer was obviously offended

You specifically claimed that he called her an "illegal". According to this video he never referrenced her legal status. Why can't you acknowledge this? Doesn't your credibility mean anything to you?

You specifically claimed that he called her an "illegal". According to this video he never referrenced her legal status. Why can't you acknowledge this? Doesn't your credibility mean anything to you?

The prosecutor seems to agree with me

The prosecutor seems to agree with me

WTF? The prosecutor agrees with you that the worker is here illegally?!!

None of that has anything to do with the claim of the employee being here illegally? I would say "nice deflection" but it was actually an extremely poor and ridiculous deflection.

WTF?

None of that has anything to do with the claim of the employee being here illegally? I would say "nice deflection" but it was actually an extremely poor and ridiculous deflection.
Afraid it does

The prosecutor does not think his Immigrant Loser taunt is as innocent as you claim and is charging him as a felony

What if some idiot at some store fucked up and caused her a life-threatening reaction?

As a parent, I would make my dissatisfaction known to the management of the store and through legal action
That is what responsible adults do

Terrorizing and assaulting teen workers is not the actions of an adult

Afraid it does

The prosecutor does not think his Immigrant Loser taunt is as innocent as you claim and is charging him as a felony

I'm not claiming "immigrant loser" was a nice thing to say, I'm saying that according to this video he never referred to her as an "illegal".
When are you going to own up to your mistake?

By the way, shame on you and anyone else who believes we should prosecute anyone who refers to someone as an "immigrant loser".
This should send shivers down your back comrade!

I'm not claiming "immigrant loser" was a nice thing to say, I'm saying that according to this video he never referred to her as an "illegal".
When are you going to own up to your mistake?

By the way, shame on you and anyone else who believes we should prosecute anyone who refers to someone as an "immigrant loser".
This should send shivers down your back comrade!
If the implication was not that she was an illegal immigrant….take it up with the judge

The prosecutor seems to think otherwise or he wouldn’t be charged with a bias crime

If the implication was not that she was an illegal immigrant….take it up with the judge

The prosecutor seems to think otherwise or he wouldn’t be charged with a bias crime

When are you going to admit that YOU are wrong when you made the claim that he referred to her as being in the U.S. illegally?

You said: "If you think calling a Mexican worker an illegal is not a racist conclusion I am not going to patronize you"

We all see it, we all know you are wrong, why can't you admit it? Why are you so careless with your credibility as a poster here?

When are you going to admit that YOU are wrong when you made the claim that he referred to her as being in the U.S. illegally?

You said: "If you think calling a Mexican worker an illegal is not a racist conclusion I am not going to patronize you"

We all see it, we all know you are wrong, why can't you admit it? Why are you so careless with your credibility as a poster here?
Like I said

Your trivializing “Immigrant Loser” as not meaning she is an illegal is not shared by those who arrested the asshole

The girl immediately reacted that it was offensive and he was charged with a bias crime because of it.

Tell it to the judge

I wouldn't have either, but I would still be extremely upset and furious if I told them no peanuts, and they managed to get them in there anyway.

He ordered a peanut smoothie with no peanut butter, which strikes me as a bit odd.

So a whole bunch of ways this could have gone south. More than likely, one person took the order, another person filled it and information didn't get properly related. I know I like my burgers with "Pickles Only", but a lot of time, I end up with no pickles.

Never have I screamed at the staff or threw stuff at them or used racial epitaths.

Ok, I'll buy that. Does anyone wonder, like me, why that father was at the smoothie place instead of at the hospital with his son?

That also struck me as odd.

You put it in quotes, so I ask, where in the video does he say "fucking immigrants"?

Apparently he referred to one of them as an "immigrant loser", but he didn't say what you quoted, unless you have a link with additional information that you have not shared.

Uh, you realize that they usually bleep the F-bomb out.

Forum List

Back