Male Karen throws smoothie, hurls racial insults

Please enlighten us.

So a white professional man went on a tirade against young females of color working for minimum wage... and you guys wonder why no one wants to sign up for these minimum wage jobs.

Why? Because he bought a peanut smoothie for his son with a peanut allergy and was upset because there was peanut butter in it!!!

So his company fired him (as it should have, but do you think this guy doesn't act like this all the time?) and now he has to go on a full apology tour to avoid jail time.

Now, what do you think would have happened if this was a black customer who went on a tirade and attacked teenage white girls?
Where is your post about the PoC who shot another PoC working at Burger King. Would you rather be insulted or killed?

Thanks

My my....another triggered member of the alt-Reich. Why don't you physically threaten me too? It's totally safe from behind your koward keyboard.
Where did he even remotely threaten you? So you come at him, he fires back and you get all offended? Logic 101

As a parent, I would make my dissatisfaction known to the management of the store and through legal action
That is what responsible adults do

Terrorizing and assaulting teen workers is not the actions of an adult
I would feel sorry for any child that would be yours. If that didn't piss you off to hell, then you really don't give a rat's ass.

Nothing personal, but I put greater emotional value in my son. If anyone harmed him, however inadvertently, I too would go berserk. Throwing a fucking smoothie would be nothing. in comparison.

Not offended, just scared of violent fascists like you.
Such Irony from a trumplet.
1643230831399.png
1643230844147.png

He ordered a peanut smoothie with no peanut butter, which strikes me as a bit odd.

So a whole bunch of ways this could have gone south. More than likely, one person took the order, another person filled it and information didn't get properly related

Out of 30 drink choices on the menu, he ordered one of the three that contain peanut butter

An accident waiting to happen if the person making the drink messes up or their is cross contamination from utensils or containers being used

You don't even know where you messed up in English grammar. What third world country are you from, Chubs?
The last place I lived in the US was California, but that was before it became a third-world shithole. Where I live now is no secret..

Remember, less peanut butter and more waddling. Those extra 100 lbs aren't doing you any favors.

Like I said

Your trivializing “Immigrant Loser” as not meaning she is an illegal is not shared by those who arrested the asshole

The girl immediately reacted that it was offensive and he was charged with a bias crime because of it.

Tell it to the judge

I'm not trivializing anything, calling someone an "immigrant loser" while is not nice, does not in any way refer to someone's legal status. How could any judge or jury convict someone for calling a immigrant an "illegal" when they never even mentioned the word?

This guy was wrong in so many ways, but his conviction should be based on the assault, not on fucking words, and shame on you for being in favor of that!

When are you going to own up to the fact that you either lied, or were mistaken about what this guy actually said?

I'm not trivializing anything, calling someone an "immigrant loser" while is not nice, does not in any way refer to someone's legal status. How could any judge or jury convict someone for calling a immigrant an "illegal" when they never even mentioned the word?

This guy was wrong in so many ways, but his conviction should be based on the assault, not on fucking words, and shame on you for being in favor of that!

When are you going to own up to the fact that you either lied, or were mistaken about what this guy actually said?
He is charged with biased intimidation
Let him go forward with your lame excuses for his behavior

I called him a racist……The prosecutor agrees with me

He ordered a peanut smoothie with no peanut butter, which strikes me as a bit odd.

So a whole bunch of ways this could have gone south. More than likely, one person took the order, another person filled it and information didn't get properly related. I know I like my burgers with "Pickles Only", but a lot of time, I end up with no pickles.

Never have I screamed at the staff or threw stuff at them or used racial epitaths.

That also struck me as odd.

Clearly if the guy has a child with such a serious peanut allergy, he should have not taken the risk. Still, since he did instruct them to use no peanuts/peanut butter, then he had a right to be upset. That does not mean he should have acted in the manner that he did, although I certainly would have let the business know that they made a very dangerous mistake, and that they should take the time to fully understand the seriousness of peanut alergies.

Clearly if the guy has a child with such a serious peanut allergy, he should have not taken the risk. Still, since he did instruct them to use no peanuts/peanut butter, then he had a right to be upset. That does not mean he should have acted in the manner that he did, although I certainly would have let the business know that they made a very dangerous mistake, and that they should take the time to fully understand the seriousness of peanut alergies.
Almost like it was a set up, isn't it?

Doesn't mention race either, especially since he didn't call her illegal.

Forum List

Back