Male contraceptive pill is safe and effective in tests in mice

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
A non-hormonal male contraceptive pill is 99 per cent effective at preventing pregnancy in mice with no observed side effects. Human trials are being planned, but some researchers warn that safety concerns could yet prevent the drug from reaching the market.

Read more: Male contraceptive pill is safe and effective in tests in mice

LOL....Sorry ladies, maybe before long all our "swimmers" will belong to us. ;)

I wonder if it comes to market if Planned Parenthood will issue it free of charge or will that be at loggerheads with their primary "business"?

Current trends dictating this will probably result in some horrible side effect.

Like, scar tissue build up in the Vas deferens or Cowper's gland cancer...spasmodic penile disorder.

Some new horrors await, I am sure of it.

A non-hormonal male contraceptive pill is 99 per cent effective at preventing pregnancy in mice with no observed side effects. Human trials are being planned, but some researchers warn that safety concerns could yet prevent the drug from reaching the market.

I wonder if it comes to market if Planned Parenthood will issue it free of charge or will that be at loggerheads with their primary "business"?

Men shouldn't be fucking mice in the first place...

I'm just saying...

Well that ought to keep the mouse and rat population down, if you are squeamish of killing the little guys.

We've had male birth control for centuries, it's called a fucking condom, or a blowjob.

Well the old ones were still porous, but once they went to latex they became far more efficient.

If biologists were really smart, they'd make all mice declare themselves as transsexuals, and they'd stop breeding.

You guys are killing me on this thread!! :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

They certainly bring romance back into matters of the heart.

3FB10042-6AB2-4AC7-9D1F-A79FD3779EF8.gif

Forum List

Back