Malcolm X on white liberals controlling black America.

It's funny how you keep failing to refute a single thing I said.....

Candace Owens is well up the "income chain" -- is she racist??

Dave Chappelle is well up the income chain.....is he racist?

Look, I understand these Black Israelites scare you.....I wonder if this "Blacks For Trump" guy scares you...He is a "Black Israelite"

View attachment 552102

This is why I have ZERO RESPECT for you reactionary right-wing cucks
Owens and Dave are Black Israelites? I have never heard such a thing....got a link?

Owens and Dave are Black Israelites? I have never heard such a thing....got a link?
No, the claim is that the more black people go up in income..the more racist they become...

Yet he has failed to provide examples of this.....

But no, Chappelle is not a black hebrew israelite...he is muslim....which is something else reactionary right wingers hate......

a7a1e24820ebfe61ab94003b4502b9d9.jpg

Unless its an entertaining muslim I assume...

No, the claim is that the more black people go up in income..the more racist they become...

Yet he has failed to provide examples of this.....

But no, Chappelle is not a black hebrew israelite...he is muslim....which is something else reactionary right wingers hate......

View attachment 552149

Unless its an entertaining muslim I assume...
1) wow....yeah never saw anyone make that claim....but that's totally untrue
2) I don't know anyone that hates Muslims...and I know a lot of people that I would consider to the right. Interesting that you know so many.

1) wow....yeah never saw anyone make that claim....but that's totally untrue
2) I don't know anyone that hates Muslims...and I know a lot of people that I would consider to the right. Interesting that you know so many.
Did your anecdotal lack of not knowing anyone who hates muslims prevent the previous administration from trying to ban muslims??

Did it stop folks from floating the idea of a requiring muslims to register with the government, just for being muslim??

But its cool you want to pretend that just because you personally don't hate muslims means anything in terms of conservative rhetoric and policy

equality for all races.....a color blind society. Same policies they advocated for back then.
No, those are platitude statements....not policies...

But I didn't expect any of you to actually list any specific policies...

For example....one policy Malcolm advocated for was to refer to civil rights as a human rights issue...

His words:

"Changing the fight for African-American equality to a human rights issue changed it from a domestic problem to an international matter that could be heard by the United Nations..."

He continued:

"..people of the developing world were "sitting there waiting to throw their weight on our side" if the fight for civil rights were expanded into a human rights struggle.."

I am sure freedom loving Conservatives like yourself would have been all onboard with that policy huh?

Did your anecdotal lack of not knowing anyone who hates muslims prevent the previous administration from trying to ban muslims??

Did it stop folks from floating the idea of a requiring muslims to register with the government, just for being muslim??

But its cool you want to pretend that just because you personally don't hate muslims means anything in terms of conservative rhetoric and policy
1) well, that's your problem...see you are either lying, or fell for some propaganda,...because they never tried to ban muslims.
2) don't recall that ever happening.....what Trump was referring to, if you watch the video, was folks coming in from outside the United States, including Muslims. https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/20...ly-implement-muslim-database-n466716....watch the actual video
3) it just means that your claim is false, that Conservatives don't hate Muslims. Certainly there might be some people that do....but being Conservative isn't a requirement, frankly it goes against the ideas of Conservativism in America.

No, those are platitude statements....not policies...

But I didn't expect any of you to actually list any specific policies...

For example....one policy Malcolm advocated for was to refer to civil rights as a human rights issue...

His words:

"Changing the fight for African-American equality to a human rights issue changed it from a domestic problem to an international matter that could be heard by the United Nations..."

He continued:

"..people of the developing world were "sitting there waiting to throw their weight on our side" if the fight for civil rights were expanded into a human rights struggle.."

I am sure freedom loving Conservatives like yourself would have been all onboard with that policy huh?
I would of had no problem with that, what the Dems were doing to African-Americans were horrible...still is, but not quite as bad.

and no, it's certainly a policy....you don't make laws, like for example, what Joey Xidou sen and the Dems recently did, benefiting or harming one race over the other.

You treat people equally, as human beings, like your quote from Malcolm suggested, not as races

I would of had no problem with that, what the Dems were doing to African-Americans were horrible...still is, but not quite as bad.

and no, it's certainly a policy....you don't make laws, like for example, what Joey Xidou sen and the Dems recently did, benefiting or harming one race over the other.

You treat people equally, as human beings, like your quote from Malcolm suggested, not as races

Oh I see...you are dumb enough to think I give a fuck about Democrats vs Republicans...I don't....I care about the policies...

Can you tell me what were the "Democrats" doing to African Americans that was so horrible?? What were the policies?? and were these policies systemic, dare I say, institutional??

Can you tell me why the policies that addressed those "horrible things" that were being done to black folks were called "radical" and "progressive" and not "conservative"

I'll wait

Oh I see...you are dumb enough to think I give a fuck about Democrats vs Republicans...I don't....I care about the policies...

Can you tell me what were the "Democrats" doing to African Americans that was so horrible?? What were the policies?? and were these policies systemic, dare I say, institutional??

Can you tell me why the policies that addressed those "horrible things" that were being done to black folks were called "radical" and "progressive" and not "conservative"

I'll wait
I don't care if you do or not care about parties....I would hope you would though.

Dems, after they lost their Civil War to keep slaves, put into place something called Jim Crow laws, pushed segratation...heck the current Dem President, Joey Xiden fought against the enforcement of Brown v Board of Education while US Senator.

Just horrible policies the Dems had

Dems, after they lost their Civil War to keep slaves, put into place something called Jim Crow laws, pushed segratation...heck the current Dem President, Joey Xiden fought against the enforcement of Brown v Board of Education while US Senator.

The Slave States that bid for independence were all dominated by Conservative Democrat Slave Holders, but not all Democrat states were Slave States. Furthermore, those former Slave States are controlled by the Neo-GOP today.

The Slave States that bid for independence were all dominated by Conservative Democrat Slave Holders, but not all Democrat states were Slave States. Furthermore, those former Slave States are controlled by the Neo-GOP today.
nah…Lincoln was a Conservative

nice attempt to rewrite history

i know you are ashamed…it would be nice if you learned from it though…but sadly you support the demafascist cult still

nah…Lincoln was a Conservative

nice attempt to rewrite history

i know you are ashamed…it would be nice if you learned from it though…but sadly you support the demafascist cult still

Sure thing pal, and the Southern Slave Holding States, those folks who believed in enslaving an entire race in perpetuity, were really the Progressive/Liberals. Hahahahaha.

Holy fucking shit.

Sure thing pal, and the Southern Slave Holding States, those folks who believed in enslaving an entire race in perpetuity, were really the Progressive/Liberals. Hahahahaha.

Holy fucking shit.
yeah i don’t care what you label yourself but the polcies are still the same

Maybe you knew this, but about 1.5 percent of the South were actual slave owners. All of America benefited from it, including the "innocent north."

Much like today how YOOOOU benefit from the SLAVE LABOR in China, Vietnam and other totalitarian states with dubious labor practices.

No one is innocent. Not Africa, not Asian countries, not South American countries, not indigenous people, no one.

However, you and people like you playing the game of demonization every chance you get is pathetic and your self unawareness is clear.

Now, it is the ANTI VAXXERS. Now do as your globalist leaders tell you.

2011710-C-S-Lewis-Quote-When-the-whole-world-is-running-towards-a-cliff-he.jpg

Maybe you knew this, but about 1.5 percent of the South were actual slave owners.
The point was that Lincoln and the New Republican abolitionist party were the progressive liberals and the Slave Owning elite that control the South were anything but progressive or liberal.

Right after The Tiananmen Square protests I noticed that all the fireworks they were selling at the local firework to celebrate our freedom stand came from China and the Buy America policy at Wal Mart became licence to manufacture everything we can over there too.

Forum List

Back