Remembering the victims of the Uvalde, Texas massacre

Have you no dignity nor respect for the dead?
Did you click on each picture in the article?
Honestly, What is wrong with you?
Always making an excuse for "that thing" you deny is the problem.
But that is not the subject of this thread.

You clearly don't. You trot the victims out for YOUR personal political objective. You are nothing more than a vile ghoul.

You are attacking guns because you are a fool, and a liar. Those poor people died because they weren't allowed to defend themselves, and when the worst possible happened they supposed authorities were ORDERED to do nothing.

Most of those poor people died waiting for the AUTHORITIES to come save them.

They very same AUTHORITIES that prevented them from being able to defend themselves.

And NOTHING HAS HAPPENED TO THOSE AUTHORITIES.

Even the vile piece of shit who aided and abetted that terrible crime.

That fucker should be in prison.

But no, the AUTHORITIES will protect him.

But not us.

Now go fuck yourself you fascist
Can you please respect the dead. That is what this thread is all about.

Remembering the victims

And the police also had those rifles......then waited 90 minutes to engage the attacker.....unlike the police in Nashville and Louisville....
yes yes they had rifles but they had limited protective gear. Once again this thread is paying respect to the dead, not
propping up that object that is the root of all this killing. Save that for another thread. Pack your lunch. The ass beating will last all day.

Last edited:
yes yes they had rifles but they had limited protective gear. Once again this thread is paying respect to the dead, not
propping up that object that is the root of all this killing. Save that for another thread. Pack your lunch.
The ass beating will last all day.

The only ass getting beaten, is yours. You are exposing yourself as a vile ghoul, dancing on the Graves of the dead, to further your politics.

I knew this was going to happen. I made the post to pay respect to the dead, but the gunnutters want to spin it.
Sad. Thoughts and Prayers and "hands off my guns" is all they know.

If you took the time to click on each picture in the article, you would see that these children deserved better than being splattered all over the walls of a Texas school room.

They say it looked like the scene from Texas Chainsaw Massacre. used an Assault Rifle-15 and literally the bodies exploded. Had to identify by DNA.

But hey, they won't pay respect to the dead. They care more about "my rights" "my gun"

To all that perished on that day, your names will be in the history books forever and these GUNNUTTERS will not erase history like they try to do all the time.
Your names will be on a Monument in D.C. to be remembered when gun confiscation is complete. It can't come soon enough.

God Bless all of you that died and all of the families.

High limit? You can get a rifle for a Grand....sometimes less
His arsenal:
An online retailer shipped 1,740 rounds of 5.56mm 75-grain boat tail hollow point to his doorstep, at a cost of $1,761.50. He ordered a Daniel Defense DDM4 V7 (an AR-15-style rifle) for shipment to a gun store in Uvalde, at a cost of $2,054.28. On May 17, 2022, he bought a Smith and Wesson M&P15 (also an AR-15-style rifle) at the same store in Uvalde, at a cost of $1,081.42. He returned the next day for 375 rounds of M193, a 5.56mm 55-grain round with a full metal jacket, which has a soft core surrounded by a harder metal. He returned again to pick up his other rifle when it arrived on May 20, 2022, and he had store staff install the holographic sight on it after the transfer was completed.

That's at least 5 grand total.
What 19 y/o part time fry cook doesn't have a credit card with at least a $5K limit?

I'm not saying it's totally impossible but I'd like to see more on how he bought his equipment, particularly since he was a known nut case.

His arsenal:
An online retailer shipped 1,740 rounds of 5.56mm 75-grain boat tail hollow point to his doorstep, at a cost of $1,761.50. He ordered a Daniel Defense DDM4 V7 (an AR-15-style rifle) for shipment to a gun store in Uvalde, at a cost of $2,054.28. On May 17, 2022, he bought a Smith and Wesson M&P15 (also an AR-15-style rifle) at the same store in Uvalde, at a cost of $1,081.42. He returned the next day for 375 rounds of M193, a 5.56mm 55-grain round with a full metal jacket, which has a soft core surrounded by a harder metal. He returned again to pick up his other rifle when it arrived on May 20, 2022, and he had store staff install the holographic sight on it after the transfer was completed.

What 19 y/o part time fry cook doesn't have a credit card with at least a $5K limit?

I'm not saying it's totally impossible but I'd like to see more on how he bought his equipment, particularly since he was a known nut case.
With such a high profile case and horrific tragedy, surely this will be revealed in any investigation.

His arsenal:

Christ all mighty! this thread is to respect the dead!
Click on the pictures. A real tear jerker

Did you click on the pictures. I made it real simple for the simpletons such as yourself.
Whatever it is that the authority figures had going against them, this is what they sign on for when becoming a law enforcement officer. Therefore, if they can't deal with whatever the job entails, perhaps they should turn in their badges and go look for another form of work.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

propping up that object that is the root of all this killing. Save that for another thread. Pack your lunch. The ass beating will last all day.

Moron…it doesn’t matter….they had their vests and rifles and should have simply opened the door…at a minimum the killer would have stopped murdering children to deal with the police…

Whatever it is that the authority figures had going against them, this is what they sign on for when becoming a law enforcement officer. Therefore, if they can't deal with whatever the job entails, perhaps they should turn in their badges and go look for another form of work.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Moron…it doesn’t matter….they had their vests and rifles and should have simply opened the door…at a minimum the killer would have stopped murdering children to deal with the police…
Christ all mighty! this thread is to respect the dead!
Do it. Respect the dead. I don't want to hear any of the crap you are talking about.
Click on the pictures. A real tear jerker

Forum List

Back