Make your prediction here! What will Romney's next stupid statement be?

Mitt has been putting his foot in his mouth lately. It seemed to begin with his bash of the UK over the way they did the Olympics and he has been picking up steam. What will his next Gaff be?

I am predicting it will be something to do with Aliens and the Mormon Church...:lol:

I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States.

Yeah...that is a funny one!:lol:

Oh. I know!!

"On this Memorial Day, as our nation honors its unbroken line of fallen heroes -- and I see many of them in the audience here today -- our sense of patriotism is particularly strong."

I'm going to visit all 57 states.

What about writing a book that claims you were born in Kenya so you could have a cow and mock people who said you weren't born in Hawaii?

Or calling Marines, "corpse men?"

Or blowing off the British PM who is visiting DC?

Or blowing off the Israeli PM?

Or not knowing what the capitol of Israel is?

Or condemning the Cambridge police for arresting a black professor without knowing any fact about the case yet?

What about saying Bush was "unamerican" for the deficits he was running before running deficits 4-5 times higher?

Or running for President on how Bush was all over the middle east before the only changes he made in his policies, including Iraq and Afghanistan, were to complete Bush's timetable or actually extend them AND get us into new conflicts?

What about condemning oil companies for raising prices while blocking them from exploring new fields? My favorite stupid quote being Alaska is pointless because we wouldn't get oil for 10 years. What if we'd done it ... 10 years ago? What will we be saying in 10 years?

The list goes on and on. And wow, Obama's an intellect compared to Biden...

Mitt has been putting his foot in his mouth lately. It seemed to begin with his bash of the UK over the way they did the Olympics and he has been picking up steam. What will his next Gaff be?

I am predicting it will be something to do with Aliens and the Mormon Church...:lol:

I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States.

Yeah...that is a funny one!:lol:

But you won't be laughin,' will you?

My prediction is that our media will continue like this:

As Mideast attacks intensify, Politico critiques GOP | The Daily Caller

On a Friday when the rest of the news media trained its sights on the rapidly deteriorating Middle East, the news website Politico focused on critiquing Republicans who don’t control America’s foreign policy apparatus.

Politico, the self-styled paper of record for inside-the-Beltway politics, led Friday evening with a story headlined “The GOP’s foreign policy muddle” — an exploration of how events in the Middle East could doom the GOP’s chances of reclaiming the political mantle of foreign policy strength.

Politico executive editor John Harris did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

Reuters, an international news wire not known for its sympathies with U.S. Republicans, led with ”Anti-American fury sweeps Middle East over film,” a reference to a short anti-Muslim YouTube movie trailer often cited as the flashpoint for this week’s violence in the region. In included an account of an angry Egyptian Muslim shouting that Islamists in his country ”were attacked by Obama, and his government, and the Coptic Christians living abroad!” (RELATED: White House blames video, not Islamic politics, for embassy crisis)

You spent a month coming up with that one????

You're what we call an idiot.

Another jackass with the political IQ of a handball..........thinking gaffe's changes elections:coffee:. What a dummy. Big things make election results. The economy is shit, thus, the incumbent goes down hard in about 51 days............

Election model with 100% success rate for past 30 years predicts Romney victory | The Raw Story

Another jackass with the political IQ of a handball..........thinking gaffe's changes elections:coffee:

Just double checking my math here. You went into a thread started by a liberal attacking the Republican for gaffes, find a response criticizing your candidate for gaffes, and call the person ... who responded ... a moron for thinking gaffes change elections. He's a moron, the guy who ... responded ... to the guy on your side, but the guy on your side who ... started ... the thread gets a pass.

Yep, got my math straight, thanks...

Don’t forget revelations of stupid things he’s said in the past, as well – such as his not being aware that same-sex couples had families.

Forum List

Back