Majority Of Americans Say Trump Should Be Prosecuted On Federal Criminal Charges Linked To 2020 Election

A good punishment for trump would be to turn him loose with some of the immigrants who were separated from their little kids. Many never to see the kids again. Who the hell could stick up for that monster after some of the illegal and inhuman things he's done?

A good punishment for trump would be to turn him loose with some of the immigrants who were separated from their little kids. Many never to see the kids again. Who the hell could stick up for that monster after some of the illegal and inhuman things he's done?
Typical Lefty&Lib garbage post.

Obviously you don't even understand the difference between an immigrant, an illegal immigrant and a migrant. You obviously also got no idea as to how these migrant smugglers and gangs work in regards to "families". How many migrants lost their lives or kids, or where separated from their "kids" during the e.g. Obama administration, or the present Biden administration?

This thread isn't about the disastrous EU and USA migrant/immigrant policy, or Trumps failed policies, but:

Majority Of Americans Say Trump Should Be Prosecuted On Federal Criminal Charges Linked To 2020 Election​

I am not aware that St. Donald - aka the human scumbag, presently faces charges related to migrants or immigration policy.

Seeing how he is caught red handed with top secret document he claimed to not have in his possession and his lawyer admitted Trump lied and tried to hide those documents, that qualifies as very serious.
The documents he declassified?

The Republicans aren’t like Democrats - throwing 100 bogus charges at their enemy to get at least something to stick. We want to make sure our case is so ironclad that even the Dems in the Senate will have to vote to convict or risk their own career for protecting a corrupt president.

I expect the impeachment inquiry will begin next month, when Congress returns.
Sure...............another one of Trump's asslickers already let the cat out.

August 16 2023
Representative Matt Gaetz has finally said the quiet part out loud: Republicans don’t have enough evidence to impeach and convict Joe Biden. They just want to make him look bad enough that he loses the 2024 election.

Republicans have insisted for months that Biden is guilty of corruption and influence peddling overseas, despite producing no actual evidence. Many in the GOP, including House Speaker Kevin McCarthy, are starting to suggest opening an impeachment inquiry into Biden so that they can access more information and witnesses that will supposedly lead them to the truth.

But Gaetz said that Republicans should go straight to impeachment proceedings, not just an inquiry. “The purpose of that impeachment, from my standpoint, is not to force a vote that loses,” he said during a Twitter Space on Monday night. “It’s to put on a trial in the Senate, and by the way, not for the sake of conviction.”

“There’s no conviction and removal of Joe Biden coming on impeachment. I know that. You know that,” Gaetz said, although he blamed that on the Senate being controlled by Democrats, not the utter lack of proof.

The 54 percent of the people who say trump should be prosecuted won't be voting for him.
And THAT is why the weaponized government is going after him. To get fewer people to vote for him.

The Left has turned this country into a Banana Republic: just launch multiple indictments at the Democrats’ likely opponent.

Anyone who saw the January 6 insurrection knows Trump was responsible. Of course they want him held accountable. People died that day and in the days which followed, and their blood is on his hands.

Not to mention he tried to overthrow the government, and we cannot abide treason.
I know it’s a foreign concept to Leftists, but people are responsible for their own actions. Trump told them to be peaceful.

Like I said:

It's time for cult members to stop conflation republican primary voters for the majority of the American people. This poll shows exactly where the majority of voting Americans stand on this situation. These numbers do not show that trump gains more support every time he's indicted.
Actually it was on the shows last night that the US public growing wearier and wearier of the Trump Legal issues...

His fund raising was huge for the Bragg indictment but is falling sharply for the others while Legal Fees are now eating 50% of his campaign dollars right now.

This before trail starts... Trail is going to be killer for Trump... There is no show boating there...

It's time for cult members to stop conflation republican primary voters for the majority of the American people. This poll shows exactly where the majority of voting Americans stand on this situation. These numbers do not show that trump gains more support every time he's indicted.

Majority Of Americans Say Trump Should Be Prosecuted On Federal Criminal Charges Linked To 2020 Election, Quinnipiac University National Poll Finds; DeSantis Slips, Trump Widens Lead In GOP Primary

In the wake of a federal indictment accusing former President Donald Trump of attempting to overturn the results of the 2020 presidential election, Americans 54 - 42 percent think Trump should be prosecuted on criminal charges, according to a Quinnipiac (KWIN-uh-pe-ack) University national poll released today. Democrats (95 - 5 percent) and independents (57 - 37 percent) think the former president should be prosecuted on criminal charges for allegedly attempting to overturn the results of the 2020 presidential election, while Republicans (85 - 12 percent) think Trump should not be prosecuted. The poll was conducted from August 10th through August 14th.

Nearly two-thirds of Americans (64 percent) think the federal criminal charges accusing former President Trump of attempting to overturn the results of the 2020 presidential election are either very serious (52 percent) or somewhat serious (12 percent), while roughly one-third (32 percent) think they are either not too serious (11 percent) or not serious at all (21 percent).

"Not only do a large majority of Americans regard the federal charges as serious, more than half of Americans think the former president should face prosecution," said Quinnipiac University Polling Analyst Tim Malloy.

That's a lie.

Like I said:

Here's a poll numbnuts

HEY! All the "election questioning" had ALREADY been done by Hillary, Stacy, and God knows who, and none of you cared. So really
these people on this board are miserable people with shit lives and poor decisions...that is all you need to know....just crumb snatching shop rats

Majority Of Americans Say Trump Should Be Prosecuted On Federal Criminal Charges Linked To 2020 Election, Quinnipiac University National Poll Finds; DeSantis Slips, Trump Widens Lead In GOP Primary

In the wake of a federal indictment accusing former President Donald Trump of attempting to overturn the results of the 2020 presidential election, Americans 54 - 42 percent think Trump should be prosecuted on criminal charges, according to a Quinnipiac (KWIN-uh-pe-ack) University national poll released today. Democrats (95 - 5 percent) and independents (57 - 37 percent) think the former president should be prosecuted on criminal charges for allegedly attempting to overturn the results of the 2020 presidential election, while Republicans (85 - 12 percent) think Trump should not be prosecuted. The poll was conducted from August 10th through August 14th.

Nearly two-thirds of Americans (64 percent) think the federal criminal charges accusing former President Trump of attempting to overturn the results of the 2020 presidential election are either very serious (52 percent) or somewhat serious (12 percent), while roughly one-third (32 percent) think they are either not too serious (11 percent) or not serious at all (21 percent).

"Not only do a large majority of Americans regard the federal charges as serious, more than half of Americans think the former president should face prosecution," said Quinnipiac University Polling Analyst Tim Malloy.

Another day, another way to marginalize the opposition. Ho-hum.

I didnt admit that. If anything, I showed the opposite as Biden has 0 indictments while trump has 91. Any sane person would say that Trump is the corrupt scumbag, not Biden.
And you admit it's 100% political. Kudos again!

burner phones...lolol
Pseudonyms to hide the truth, extortions to enrich one's greed, cheating, and lies for everything bad. Who recommended this lout for President? Oh, wait. They needed a con man to make the rest of them look good. It'll be hell when they have to go with the majority voters, but corruption has a way of seeping back in through a crack.

And here come the excuses. If a poll said 54 percent say trump is innocent you would not make this excuse.
Thank you for your comment. Believe it or not, I am actually going to pay you a compliment. See, I do not actually believe that you are as stupid as you pretend to be online. I even have my suspicions that you do not even believe the ridiculous nonsense you espouse to others on a regular basis. I know it is fun to act stupid and be snarky. Thanks to the advent of the internet you can now do this with little to no consequence.

A virtuous man, or woman, of honor knows that there are a number of things that must be collectively valued highly in order to maintain a civil society. These things consist of matters such as honesty, having a strong work ethic, being productive, and tolerance of diversity of opinions and ideas. Too many people today choose to live without virtue and a sense of honor. But it is our duty to seek a virtuous life if we are to effectively live in peace with one another. This requires, inter alia, education on a myriad of topics fueled by a natural curiosity and drive to better oneself and, therefore, society in general.

Such a heightened and enlightened consciousness cannot be found on the internet. Cyberspace is a dark, virtueless morass of social toxicity that is the antithesis to virtue. I acknowledge this, and I have some some time now. Therefore, I begrudge nobody their words and thoughts in the cyber world. I expect nothing from them. They are nothing, and they are of no consequence to me. Their value, if any, is what you choose it to be.

In order to stave off the inevitable nihilism associated with internet socializing, I choose to accept faith in the belief that nobody can really be as stupid and ignorant as you appear to be from the comments you publicly make. Most assuredly you are merely saying what you say in order to derive some sort of pleasure from a deviant fetish you harbor based on watching people respond to your bullshit.

Forum List

Back