Major Media FAIL on Reporting the Pacific Northwest Heatwave

Let's not let facts spoil a good narrative.

The beauty of all of this is that WHEN it becomes obvious that the planet is not heading for a super greenhouse state - and it will eventually be proven that it isn't - the same people who are arguing that we are will be the ones who tell us that they knew all along that we weren't. ;)
Scientific Consensus: Earth's Climate is Warming
We have been in an ice age for the past 2.7 million years. The planet is uniquely configured for bipolar glaciation. At no other time in the earth's history was it so configured for the planet to become colder. The same conditions which led to the transition from a greenhouse planet to an icehouse planet still exist today.

Talk to me when you can tell me what those conditions are and explain why they led to the transition to an ice house planet.
What's your degree in?
Engineering. What's yours in?
So you know better than all those scientists and NASA?
I know what this means and why it is this way.

View attachment 508451

View attachment 508452

Do you?
I bet the people at NASA would laugh at you. Smart people follow their lead.
I get a lot of my data on past climates from NASA.

Maybe you should study the earth's climate for yourself.
I have, I agree with everything the scientists say.
You have no idea what the scientists say other than CO2 is bad. There isn't one thing you understand about any of this.

They have no empirical evidence. All they have are flawed models which have proven to be inaccurate. The only experiment that was done shows that CO2 does not cause appreciable back radiation. The evidence from the geologic record shows that CO2 does not drive climate change, it reinforces climate change. Our current temperature is 2C below the peak temperatures of previous interglacial cycles. Our present sea level is 26 ft below the last interglacial cycle. And we are literally in the middle of an ice age and are 120 ppm away from extensive continental glaciation that would put 3,000 meters of ice over all of Canada, parts of the US NE and Midwest and parts of Europe and Asia wiping out everything in it's path and displacing a quarter of a billion people.
Scientists agree that global warming from human activity is a thing. You don't agree. Guess who is more likely to be right?
SOME scientists believe such, because they are getting paid to say such.

Duh!

We teach science basics in school in hopes that average citizens will know and understand enough of science to protect themselves from misuse and also to know if those they elect to make decisions also know enough to decide wisely and correctly.

Would you agree that mixing ammonia and bleach is a good formula for a super cleaning solution?

The beauty of all of this is that WHEN it becomes obvious that the planet is not heading for a super greenhouse state - and it will eventually be proven that it isn't - the same people who are arguing that we are will be the ones who tell us that they knew all along that we weren't. ;)
We have been in an ice age for the past 2.7 million years. The planet is uniquely configured for bipolar glaciation. At no other time in the earth's history was it so configured for the planet to become colder. The same conditions which led to the transition from a greenhouse planet to an icehouse planet still exist today.

Talk to me when you can tell me what those conditions are and explain why they led to the transition to an ice house planet.
What's your degree in?

View attachment 508451

View attachment 508452

Do you?

You have no idea what the scientists say other than CO2 is bad. There isn't one thing you understand about any of this.

They have no empirical evidence. All they have are flawed models which have proven to be inaccurate. The only experiment that was done shows that CO2 does not cause appreciable back radiation. The evidence from the geologic record shows that CO2 does not drive climate change, it reinforces climate change. Our current temperature is 2C below the peak temperatures of previous interglacial cycles. Our present sea level is 26 ft below the last interglacial cycle. And we are literally in the middle of an ice age and are 120 ppm away from extensive continental glaciation that would put 3,000 meters of ice over all of Canada, parts of the US NE and Midwest and parts of Europe and Asia wiping out everything in it's path and displacing a quarter of a billion people.
Scientists agree that global warming from human activity is a thing. You don't agree. Guess who is more likely to be right?

Duh!

We teach science basics in school in hopes that average citizens will know and understand enough of science to protect themselves from misuse and also to know if those they elect to make decisions also know enough to decide wisely and correctly.

Would you agree that mixing ammonia and bleach is a good formula for a super cleaning solution?
I think that you're nuts if you think you know better than scientists and NASA. :lol:

What's your degree in?

View attachment 508451

View attachment 508452

Do you?

Duh!

I think that you're nuts if you think you know better than scientists and NASA. :lol:
I think you are nuts if you think they are infallible or always correct.
Also, I'd wager you either flunked or barely passed any science courses you took (if any).
I've a large background in technical applications in aerospace and the energy and manufacturing fields.
Have fun mixing the ammonia and bleach, but don't inhale.
Meanwhile, I go on proof that can be replicated in the lab, not opinion.

What's your degree in?

View attachment 508451

View attachment 508452

Do you?

Duh!

Also, I'd wager you either flunked or barely passed any science courses you took (if any).
I've a large background in technical applications in aerospace and the energy and manufacturing fields.

He clearly has no idea what is right or wrong, he just uses the education/authority, consensus fallacies as his basis for why he believes in them.

It is why he doesn't know what to debate on as he is ignorant of the details.

What's your degree in?

View attachment 508451

View attachment 508452

Do you?

Duh!

He clearly has no idea what is right or wrong, he just uses the education/authority, consensus fallacies as his basis for why he believes in them.

I should tell NASA to come here and get the truth from you 2 yahoos and stop playing around. :lmao:

What's your degree in?

View attachment 508451

View attachment 508452

Do you?

No, only climatologists do. It is a political statement. Not a scientific one.

What's your degree in?

View attachment 508451

View attachment 508452

Do you?

Duh!

I should tell NASA to come here and get the truth from you 2 yahoos and stop playing around. :lmao:

Sure thing. I helped build LANDSAT 1. I am happy to educate any of your NASA hacks on real science.

What's your degree in?

View attachment 508451

View attachment 508452

Do you?

No, it's proven scientifically, but since you voted for Trump, reality is optional.

What's your degree in?

View attachment 508451

View attachment 508452

Do you?

Duh!

You mean the same NASA that launched the Challenger against the recommendation of the solid fuel booster manufacturer? That NASA?

What's your degree in?

View attachment 508451

View attachment 508452

Do you?

Duh!

Sure thing. I helped build LANDSAT 1. I am happy to educate any of your NASA hacks on real science.
I bet you have a Nobel as well. :rofl:

What's your degree in?

View attachment 508451

View attachment 508452

Do you?

Duh!

You mean the same NASA that launched the Challenger against the recommendation of the solid fuel booster manufacturer? That NASA?
Says Mr Perfect. :lol:

What's your degree in?

View attachment 508451

View attachment 508452

Do you?

No, it's proven scientifically, but since you voted for Trump, reality is optional.

No, it's not. The only "evidence" they have is computer derived fiction.

What's your degree in?

View attachment 508451

View attachment 508452

Do you?

Duh!

I bet you have a Nobel as well. :rofl:

Nope.

But you are sounding more and more like an olfraud sock.

What's your degree in?

View attachment 508451

View attachment 508452

Do you?

Duh!

The solid fuel booster manufacturer perfectly predicted what would happen and NASA ignored it.

What's your degree in?

View attachment 508451

View attachment 508452

Do you?

Duh!

The solid fuel booster manufacturer perfectly predicted what would happen and NASA ignored it.

Feynman described it too. NASA said no. So Feynman did it in front of the whole world on national TV.

What's your degree in?

View attachment 508451

View attachment 508452

Do you?

Duh!

Feynman described it too. NASA said no. So Feynman did it in front of the whole world on national TV.
NASA knows rockets, were told they were wrong to launch at cold temperatures and still got it wrong.

What's your degree in?

View attachment 508451

View attachment 508452

Do you?

Duh!

So then everything they've ever said or will say is bogus.

What's your degree in?

View attachment 508451

View attachment 508452

Do you?

Duh!

So then everything they've ever said or will say is bogus.
Just things they are biased about which gets in the way of their objectivity. That's why you shouldn't blindly follow anything or anyone.

Forum List

Back