Reaction score
?​

Last edited:
OP
tinydancer

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Okey dokey computer wizards. Help me out here. Because obviously no one else had anything funky going on.

Last night the board was coming up as a split screen. I guess it didn't happen to anyone else. I don't even know how to describe what it looked like on my monitor.

Can anyone tell me how that can happen?

And no. I'm not having flashbacks to the time I did the purple double domes :lol:.

Serious here. My husband saw it too. It was crazy. And he's way better than I am at computers.

Pogo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Okey dokey computer wizards. Help me out here. Because obviously no one else had anything funky going on.

Last night the board was coming up as a split screen. I guess it didn't happen to anyone else. I don't even know how to describe what it looked like on my monitor.

And no. I'm not having flashbacks to the time I did the purple double domes :lol:.

Serious here. My husband saw it too. It was crazy. And he's way better than I am at computers.
Nope, didn't see anything like that. Split which way? Were other web pages doing it too?

Did it fix itself? Or did you do something that changed it?

Moonglow

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Your auto horizontal bar calibrator was on vacation for the eve.

dreolin

Rookie
Reaction score

The answer is...

If you are a conservative, it is the liberals messin' witcha.

If you are a liberal, it is the conservatives messin' witcha.

But if ya really got da funk, give it up, girl, cuz ya don't want George mad atcha...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fm-ifzvOjD4]George Clinton: Give Up the Funk - YouTube[/ame]

The man just do not care about any politics 'cept the funkadelic kiind, and that's alright by me.

JakeStarkey

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Check your F4 key to see if the auto projector is operating.

Moonglow

Diamond Member
Reaction score
If you don't mind, I am going back to my home version Breaking Bad chemistry kit I got for Christmas.

asaratis

Uppity Senior Citizen
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

Next time something like that happens...hit the prt sc button (print screen) then open Paint and go to the Paste button...then save the file and send it to me for forensic analysis.

Print Screen will capture WHATEVER is on your screen at the time.

Chuckt

Gold Member
Reaction score

What operating system do you use? How old is your computer? What is the brand? We need more information or more of a description.

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List