Major issue something funky is going on

Funny_Pictures_18610.jpg

Okey dokey computer wizards. Help me out here. Because obviously no one else had anything funky going on.

Last night the board was coming up as a split screen. I guess it didn't happen to anyone else. I don't even know how to describe what it looked like on my monitor.

Can anyone tell me how that can happen?

And no. I'm not having flashbacks to the time I did the purple double domes :lol:.

Serious here. My husband saw it too. It was crazy. And he's way better than I am at computers.

Okey dokey computer wizards. Help me out here. Because obviously no one else had anything funky going on.

Last night the board was coming up as a split screen. I guess it didn't happen to anyone else. I don't even know how to describe what it looked like on my monitor.

And no. I'm not having flashbacks to the time I did the purple double domes :lol:.

Serious here. My husband saw it too. It was crazy. And he's way better than I am at computers.

Nope, didn't see anything like that. Split which way? Were other web pages doing it too?

Did it fix itself? Or did you do something that changed it?

The answer is...

If you are a conservative, it is the liberals messin' witcha.

If you are a liberal, it is the conservatives messin' witcha.

But if ya really got da funk, give it up, girl, cuz ya don't want George mad atcha...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fm-ifzvOjD4]George Clinton: Give Up the Funk - YouTube[/ame]

The man just do not care about any politics 'cept the funkadelic kiind, and that's alright by me.

Next time something like that happens...hit the prt sc button (print screen) then open Paint and go to the Paste button...then save the file and send it to me for forensic analysis.

Print Screen will capture WHATEVER is on your screen at the time.

What operating system do you use? How old is your computer? What is the brand? We need more information or more of a description.

New Topics

Forum List

Back