Major headache again wakes me up in the middle of the night

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Been waking up alot in the middle of the night, this is the second time this week from a major headache, I feel sick to my stomach too. Sigh. We need a chatroom in this forum. God Bless, I will try to sleep.

Last edited:
maxresdefault.jpg

If you are not whining and bleating then you are chanting cult mantras.

You are so full of muddled nonsense that I would be more amazed if you had not got headaches .

For someone so sure of the way , you have zero success navigating even the first few steps .
How about cutting out the Victim type narrative and standing on your own two feet to solve your own problems instead of hiding behind others waiting for tea and sympathy .

Been waking up alot in the middle of the night, this is the second time this week from a major headache, I feel sick to my stomach too. Sigh. We need a chatroom in this forum. God Bless, I will try to sleep.

Sounds like a migraine. I get them too sometimes--awful. This up and down weather doesn't help.

Try an OTC pain reliever (if you don't have rx meds) with some caffeine.

Serious response. Try smoking a couple hits of some good pot. Non-habit forming, no adverse health affects except munchies and if you just smoke it before bed--that is moot. Two hits and dreamland twenty minutes later. Doesn't make you sleep but relaxes you to the place where you can while dialating blood vessels and that is conducive to preventing headaches. But this is a suggestion not advice. I am not a doctor and I am not dispensing medical advice.

are you jabbed?
In the brain probably .

If he has migraine yet not taken medical advice ,I wonder if he is an example of a standard and more general condition often explained in Freudian terms as Attention Seeking . Or , Needy .
And a cure might reduce opportunities to play the victim or affronted spectator publicly -- often a favourite past time .

Forum List

Back